• Advertisement

Legends of Oz: Dorothy's Return

Clappy

Not fit for my age demographic obviously but it's kinda sad that even the kids I help out with in Sunday School have nothing but bad things to say about how this looks.

• Like 1

Judging from it, it looks like Happily N'ever After all over again.

In other words, this is going to suck.

I wasn't aware that Happily N'Ever After set the bar for sucking/I wasn't aware that nothing has since overtaken it.

I wasn't aware that Happily N'Ever After set the bar for sucking/I wasn't aware that nothing has since overtaken it.

It's my definition of "bottom of the barrel", with other movies like Doogal and Nut Job also in the same bottom.

• Like 1

The jester is the only thing worth seeing this for.

Absolutely. From a designer standpoint, I'm such a sucker for jesters because their costumes are so friggin' cool in every possible way; from a viewer standpoint, his costume gag got a laugh out of me.

It's sad that they have such a great cast (minus Jim Belushi) but the script and designs just fall totally flat for all of them (minus Jim Belushi); I really wish they could get this cast together again and make a proper movie (minus Jim Belushi).

• Like 1

Absolutely. From a designer standpoint, I'm such a sucker for jesters because their costumes are so friggin' cool in every possible way; from a viewer standpoint, his costume gag got a laugh out of me.

It's sad that they have such a great cast (minus Jim Belushi) but the script and designs just fall totally flat for all of them (minus Jim Belushi); I really wish they could get this cast together again and make a proper movie (minus Jim Belushi).

I'd just love it in general if they gave jesters more love than Harley Quinn or the Joker. There's so many possibilities for a movie, series or whatever with a colorful character like that. I always told myself if I was in the entertainment business one of my first things I'd do is make a jester alternative movie to the princess line up. (Yeah I'm aware of Clopin)
  • Like 1

I'd just love it in general if they gave jesters more love than Harley Quinn or the Joker. There's so many possibilities for a movie, series or whatever with a colorful character like that. I always told myself if I was in the entertainment business one of my first things I'd do is make a jester alternative movie to the princess line up. (Yeah I'm aware of Clopin)

You and me both. A jester-centirc movie would be great fun.

• Like 1