• Advertisement

Victorious

Steel Sponge

Wasn't that show cancelled like 5 years ago?

Yeah. Which is why I was telling tvguy there are no new episodes.

And Steel, Jamie Lynn did get pregnant, but that did not affect the show's production. They were finished before the pregnancy.

Yeah. Which is why I was telling tvguy there are no new episodes.

And Steel, Jamie Lynn did get pregnant, but that did not affect the show's production. They were finished before the pregnancy.

Well, that's why I did say "after production ended."

I disagree. I liked all of Zoey 101. I hate all of this.

Maybe my hatred of Zoey 101 was because of Jamie Lynn-Spears. She was just an awful actress, I didn't have a problem with anyone else though, although Christopher Massey was a little over the top sometimes

It's... meh. I'm kinda ashamed of Dan Schneider recently. I miss the Zoey 101 days.
I agree with you totally, I miss the Zoey 101 Days too, and the Drake and Josh Days. Those were Dan Schneider's great shows, but then he started to go downhill with iCarly. iCarly is kinda bad but definitely not as bad as the failure monstrosity Victorious. I hate that show, Zoey 101 rocked, but VJ's own show fails.

Drake and Josh is so overrated (I said I wasn't gonna use that word anymore, but... it works here). I don't find it as funny as anyone, and I think the acting is horrendous, and most of the jokes are pretty flat. =/

Drake and Josh is so overrated (I said I wasn't gonna use that word anymore, but... it works here). I don't find it as funny as anyone, and I think the acting is horrendous, and most of the jokes are pretty flat. =/

How is the acting horrendous? Zoey 101 had worse acting in my opinion. Quinn, Michael, and Lola....oh jeez, don't get me started.

How is the acting horrendous? Zoey 101 had worse acting in my opinion. Quinn, Michael, and Lola....oh jeez, don't get me started.

Michael, for sure. But Quinn and Lola? Bitch, please.

Bad Acting:

HUG ME BROTHA!!!!!!!!! (oh wait... or is that bad joke? =/)

They mostly just overact EVERY SINGLE THING (notice I am yelling, like Josh does EVERY TWO SECONDS), and it annoys me.

It's still better than Zoey 101, even though both shows aren't that good (I use to like Drake and Josh but I grew tired of that show).

Bad Acting:

They mostly just overact EVERY SINGLE THING (notice I am yelling, like Josh does EVERY TWO SECONDS), and it annoys me.

The baby won't say POLO!!!!! 285539.gif

Bad Acting:

Victoria Justice is okay, but Quinn. Oh gawd.