• Advertisement

You state, I discuss

SpongeyKid

All you have to do is tell me something (anything) and I'll give you my opinion on it. You can tell me to talk about pillows, Oatmeal cookies, stickers etc.

Then, I'll tell you what I feel about it smile.png

I know it's kind of silly, but hey, it's worth a try. Go ahead!

• Like 1

pillows

They are very comfortable. Great for keeping your head relaxed while sleeping.They're also very excellent to flip so you can get the cold side. Pillows rock :)

9/11

A very sad day in history. Nobody deserved this and the people that died during this tragic event should truly still be alive today. The people deserved life and fresh air and it's sad for them that they can't have it anymore and sad for their families.

strawberries and bananas together

Smoothie: I've tried it a couple times and it has a nice flavor. I like it :)

Fruit Salad: Also great. Eating them at the same time gives me a sweet yet delicious taste in my mouth (Please don't think negative here) :P

penis

Great for peeing.

• Like 3

chocolate

*Uses the overrated quote, "CHOCOLATE" from SpongeBob*

But seriously, I love many flavors of chocolate. Hershey, Snickers, Twix, Crunch etc. They're very good to have when you need something crunchy (Don't take that the wrong way plz) My personal fave would have to be M&M's (Peanuts)

Eyelashes

Now that I think about it, I love eyelashes! They're very helpful to clean out your eyes as they get watery. Eyelashes are so awesome that even SpongeBob made a sweater out of it! :)

Pizza

Who doesn't love Pizza? I know absolutely nobody who doesn't. They are an excellent meal to have when you're hungry. Just go to your local pizza shop and grab yourself a slice or two with a friend. The sauce and cheese mixed together tastes soooo good! Whoever the heck created this magical triangle is a genius! :D

SBC

SBC is a very fun place to be at. The members are nice, funny, and the topics are fun to post in. The community as a whole is great and I plan to stay here for a while :)

Democracy

I'm not very knowledgeable in these kind of things but uhhh...... It's good? :P