• Advertisement

And Then There Were Less: The Finale

Clappy

lol how SBC brings up the Anti-Shoutouts more than SBM. :P Great work, Clappy.

Thanks Hal. No offense but that topic was pretty funny in retrospect. :P

For real or are you saying that to get around a major loophole I found? :shake:

If I didn't have a plan for it, I wouldn't have it in here. ;)

It was only questions since you broke the promises. :glare:

*blows up thread*

kthxbai everyone's dead. :P

Ghosts: How come we're all ghosts and the people before Steel and Bubblerock aren't ghosts yet?

CLAPPY!  :stinkeye:

• Like 2

I don't know if you guys caught that advertisement but you should really read my blog it's really quite fresh.

Nice work Clappy!

#readmyblog

You call that advertising?  Read Wumbo's blog here:

http://ericspopmusicreviews.blogspot.ca/

It was only questions since you broke the promises. :glare:

*blows up thread*

kthxbai everyone's dead. :P

Ghosts: How come we're all ghosts and the people before Steel and Bubblerock aren't ghosts yet?

CLAPPY!  :stinkeye:

TROPHY! :stinkeye:

• Like 2

Congrats to the GCA award winning episode Because Trophy Told Me To.

gcaepisode_zpsmmqlljrs.jpg

Just like all award winners, a sequel is in the works.  Coming soon to a theater near you.

Spoiler

Probably next weekend or the following weekend.

Meant to post this yesterday, but of course, I got distracted.  Surprised?  Didn't think so.  Anyway, hope this is worth the three month wait.  A brand new episode....OF JCMovies

JCM CAMEOS IN THE NEW ATTWL

JCM walks into Aquatic Nuggets office to only find Clappy sitting there with his laptop.

JCM: Clappy, what are you doing here?

Clappy: I just figured since I’ve already parodied Jjs Riffing Theater multiple times and Community Deathmatch, that’s time I parody JCMovies.

JCM: Lol, that’s not the real reason you are doing this.

Clappy: Hey, who’s the writer here?

JCM: You’re just procrastinating again.

Clappy: Me?  Procrastinating?  Since when?

JCM: Since always, it’s your number one fuck up, remember?

Clappy: Yeah, but I have work…..and a social life……

JCM: Lol you’ve been more active in the past month then you’ve been in all of 2014.  And you got fired and your IRL friends appear to be nonexistent at the moment.

Clappy: Yeah, I guess.  Enough of the excuses.

JCM: Lol about time.

Clappy: Where’s the Grim Reaper btw?  This can’t be a JCMovie parody without a cameo from The Grim Reaper

JCM: Lol he has other arrangements he’s committed to at the moment.

Clappy: Ah, well I guess I should go back to work on that new ATTWL.  Thanks for the talk JCM.

JCM: Just be glad that Trophy doesn’t read this lit or he’ll have a fit…..

Trophy: ……..

CLAPPY!  YOU’VE GOT SOME EXPLAINING TO DO!!!!!! :glare:

Clappy: Sigh….I knew it was too good to be true.

JCM: Lol.

5. The Trophy Trilogy

Previously on the GCA award winning ATTWL…

Trophy: See that Clappy?  I won you an award.  They don’t call me Award on SBM for nothing.  :glare:

Clappy: I didn’t even know your name was Award at all. :glare:

Trophy: Either way, it’s been THREE WHOLE MONTHS since you last updated ATTWL and it’s been less than three whole minutes since you last updated your review threads.  Which breaks the logical flaws of the last episode, thus deeming ATTWL continuity nonexistent. :glare:

Clappy: Big words from someone half my age.  Should that be considered a logical flaw too? :glare:

Trophy: IRRELEVANT!  JUST LIKE THIS LIT! :glare:

Clappy: Hey it could be worse, I could be making you guys wait a whole year. :glare:

Trophy: At least Steel’s spin-offs more than make up for the hiatuses.  You just provide us six to seven pages of conversations.  Then something shocking happens.  Then it’s all about the dialogue again.

ATTWL had it’s time to shine and you did nothing to capitalize on winning.  You better make it up to the five to six people who actually read this lit and the ten to eleven people who just like it because they want to rub in your ego.  And this time, no unoriginality like you’ve been giving us.

Clappy: Fine. :stinkeye:

It’s like you’re my pestering subconscious or something.

5 (1). brb

We last left our heroes….

Clappy: Sorry guys, my laptop died on me.  So it’s time for another short hiatus for this lit while I get a new one.

SOF: brb

……………..

Jjs: Like anyone cares at this rate.

Metal Snake: This is lazy even by Clappy’s standards.

Wumbo: Not as lazy as shamelessly plugging my blog.

http://ericspopmusicreviews.blogspot.ca/

Read my blog or I'll be preying on you tonight.

Steel: Not as lazy as making me a ghost.  At least I don’t have to listen to any more mocking of my spin-off delays or constantly be reminded of my Kanye West fuck up.  I was better off dead.

OMJ: This lit has been delayed and not delayed for so long that CNF got tired of riffing so Jjs had to hire a new riffer.

Katniss: This cast list got so tired of waiting that they had to hire a new one.

bth_jennifer-lawrence-awkward-reaction-g

Clappy: Hey since when did I say you could join this lit? :stinkeye:

OMLJ: The out of nowhere cameos are starting to become Kevin Federline-tier bad.

Clappy: Another Jenks?  It’s like anyone can cameo at this rate.  Does the cast list even matter? :glare:

Sex: Hell, I’m not even on the forums anymore. :funny:

Jelly: I’m ju only one who can make that claim anymore chico.

Webby: My mom said that I can’t afford to die or I’m grounded.

CNF: At this rate the only people that are dying is the ones that actually take the time to view this over delayed mess.

Crushing: ATTWL has been delayed on again and off again, but I’m positive that Clappy has a valid reason to always do this.  As long as we remain active, I’m sure we’ll see it again.

Prez: wut

Dylan: :whitney:

SOF: back…CD’s dead.

Termi: Talk about a forced death.  Where did you find him?

SOF pointed to the rest room as everyone rushed over and opened the door to see CD’s body hung in the bathroom with naked pictures of Jelly Otter laying all over the floor.

Metal Snake: Going for the forced joke.  Predictable.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trophy:  THAT’S IT!?!?!?!?!?!?? :glare:

Clappy: Yep.  That’s it.

Trophy: You’re going to follow up a GCA award winning performance with that!?!?!  After all the PCs and annoyance that I gave to you, this is how you repay me? :glare:

Clappy: Who’s the writer here?  I made you say all that. :stinkeye:

Trophy: Doesn’t matter.  With all my SOF tickets, I have enough to buy myself a guest write to make this chapter ten times worse.  That will teach you to stop giving your followers a FU. :glare:

Clappy: That’s not even how spin-off slave works. :stinkeye:

Trophy: Does it look like I care? :glare:

5(2).  Trophys Guest Write of ATTWL That No One Will Care About

4th Wall Reference!

ATTWL 3 reference because that’s all anybody remembers of this anymore!

HAHAHA ask me thread stuff.   EVERYONE GETS THAT!

MORE JJS RIFFING THEATER STUFF BECAUSE THAT’S WHERE THIS IS GOING ONCE THIS FINALLY ENDS IN DECEMBER 2020.

KEVIN: AYA!

*Kevin dies due to heart complications over his Aya obsession*

THE END

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trophy: BAM!  That should ruin the ATTWL fanbase once and for all.  I think I covered all the basics that you wanted and then some. :smirk:

Clappy: Oh you just wait. :stinkeye:

Jjs will still like it as well as Metal Snake commenting that the self-awareness is hilarious.  Only person that I see having a problem with it is Kevin since you killed him off with no real motivation.  The least you could have done was killed the rest of the cast off since you think no one cares anymore.

Trophy: Well that’s where you are wrong Clappy.  You have a following.  People read your spin-offs and lits no matter what.  You are one of the more famous members on the site.  You could write a spin-off about Patrick eating a cookie and 10 or 11 people would still like it.   Not many others could say that….except Jjs writing a riff about eating a cookie or OMJ photoshopping users eating cookies with their reality images. :glare:

Clappy: Are you implying I should do more to satisfy my fanbase?

Trophy: :glare:

Did you not read ANY of what I just said!?!?!? 

This is your last chance Clapperoo!  Do something right or just end this damn lit. :stinkeye:

Clappy: Fine. :stinkeye:

5(3). Throwback Thursday

Elastic woke up. He couldn't remember a damn thing. The last memory was of him going to go see someone named Robertryancory with a bunch of SBCers. Sure he wasn't as crazy about SpongeBob as the others, but he likes a few episodes, especially those Season 1 ones. Anywho, he got up and decided to check the rest of this train out until he saw a peculiar scene.

It was this masked man raping this poor sap. He couldn't understand why this was happening but he heard shouts and screams coming from this poor fellow.

"AND THEN THERE WERE LESS ISN'T AS GOOD AS IT ONCE......"

The fellow couldn't say anything else. He got shot and was thrown into a room with other dead bodies.

"GOSH DARNIT! WHO WOULD CALL HIMSELF A TROPHY? SOUNDS LIKE A GOSH DARN DRAKE SONG!"

Elastic couldn't help but laugh at that one liner, which unfortunately blew his cover.

"ATL go find out what that was." the masked man said.

The man in all caps from earlier, now known as ATL, located Elastic and dragged him out.

"Killer! I never got to tell you earlier how much I respect you." Elastic praised.

"Funny you say that. If you knew who I was, you would be singing a different story. Now it’s time to give you a taste of your own medicine." the killer stated.

The ripper stripped down and proceeded to rape Elastic.

"Stretch that elastic booty out boi!" a man named Darren hollered.

"You are a good raper!" this girl with a lot of sass shouted.

"Raper.....is not.......a word......dumbass." Elastic said.

"I think he is actually enjoying this......not fun!" the killer said with disappointment.

The killer grabbed his gun and shot Elastic in the head.

"Throw him in the body room!"

And the parody train rolled on.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trophy: ………I CALL PLAGIARISM! :glare:

Clappy: Dammit.  You told me to satisfy my fanbase and I did. :glare:

Trophy: That was from your second installment.  Copy and pasted….and did I read that right?  YOU KILLED ME IN ONE NOTE FASHION! :glare:

Clappy: Maybe there is another award on the forums.  Plus you weren't around during the old RRR days or even when ATTWL 2 existed.  Have you even read any of the ATTWLs besides SOF's notoriously bad installment?  :glare:

Either way mang, I gave you three options for the new chapter and they all "sucked" in your eyes.  So take it or leave it.

Trophy: That does it.  This serie’s existence is officially deemed pointless.  Time to do what should have been done a long time ago. :glare:

Trophy then proceeds to buy mod for a day and moves this story to Davy Jones Locker.

THE END!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We then see the pages stop as we appear back in Robertryancory’s mansion’s theater, which is outside of the mansion in a separate building as Jjs and his riffing crew are just sitting there.  In astonishment.  Over what they just read.

Jjs: Guys…guys….this is it.  This is the shitstopper of all bad spin-offs and lits.  We’ve finally reached the nirvana of all bad fanfictions.  And its name is ATTWL: The Finale.

JCM: Nirvana is an all-time great band.  This.  This is not an all-time great lit.  Also, that JCMovie parody sucked.

Jjs: I mean what the hell was with this chapter?  Is it trying to be intentionally bad?  Does Clappy just not care anymore?

Clappy: HEY!  I’m clearly here right now. And I thought you promised me that Bikini Bottom High was going to be the creation I wrote that was going to be the next thing riffed for riffing theater? :glare:

Jjs: Well I clearly lied.  This chapter was way too terrible for me to pass up.

Metal Snake: Exactly.  We waited three months for this?  This wasn’t worth my time or anyone else’s either.  I mean I can point out everything wrong with this chapter in one word.

ELABORATE

You didn’t elaborate on any of this.  Why mix in the riffing theater commentary at all?  It's an overused gag at this point that you just want ATTWL to become Riffing Theater.  More importantly, are CD, Kevin, or Elastic even dead?  This continuation of Trophy being “your subconscious” worked great the first time.  Now?  It’s just all over the place.  Clearly trying to replicate the same formula again did not work.  At all.

OMJ: Braddah, what was with that cheap shot of me pretty much taking over CNF?  He still riffs somtimes.  Plus, you just gave me one line this time.  I’m having a nonstop hilarious fight with you in Deathmatch that has taken place for multiple episodes now and this is the best you can do to repay me?  I’m definitely going to win our Deathmatch for sure now.

Trophy: ….do I even need to riff this?  My character pointed out all the flaws so I don’t have to.  This makes my cannon sad.

Ghost Steel: I wish I could die again because this story killed me.

Jjs: Hey wait a minute….Ghost Steel?  What’s he doing in the Riffing Theater?  Claps, this story is over.

Clappy: I thought it was too….and do you guys notice how our names aren't in bold and color?

Jjs: Do you guys smell smoke?

Trophy: Or is that Claps creative energy burning out.

It wasn’t Clappy’s burnout….it was a fire.  During that series of commentary, the Riffing Theater caught fire and collapsed on our riffers killing everyone inside.  Meanwhile, the Killer comes to the scene of the crime with a hose putting out the fire.  He surveys the landscape soaking in the mass murder that was just committed.

Killer: Talk about a spin-off topic being “hot”.

Spoiler

After the episode ends, the Grim Reaper from JCMovies shows up at the burnt down riffing theater.

Grim Reaper: Well, time to go to work.

Remaining Users Who Are Still Alive:

Kevin

Webby

SOF

Teenj

Cha

Jelly

Aya

E.V.I.L.

Sauce

Wumbo