• Advertisement

New Episodes Revealed By Australia Schedule

Jjs Goodman

Okay so I have some bad news. Thanks to a private forum I'm on, a member who lives in Australia said these didn't air after all. Pineapple Fever/Chum Caverns and The Clash of Triton aired instead.

HOWEVER, it's still very likely that these are real episodes. So don't get discouraged because of this development.  ;)

• Like 5

Okay so I have some bad news. Thanks to a private forum I'm on, a member who lives in Australia said these didn't air after all. Pineapple Fever/Chum Caverns and The Clash of Triton aired instead.

HOWEVER, it's still very likely that these are real episodes. So don't get discouraged because of this development.  ;)

Well, I got excited for nothing

Disappointing they won't get leaked, but at least we know their plots.

Just noticed this and I must be the only one who thinks Dueling Picnics has the most potential out of those three.

For me it's either that or Krabs' Army, well if it turns out like Plankton's Army that is, even though they are different plots.

INTRESTING... I feel 191 will reference Star Wars at least at one point. (Hey, it's probably the season finale. Anything could happen!)

No, there's still 192-205 left of Season 9. They aren't even finished yet to my knowledge because of the new movie.

• Like 1