• Advertisement

Elastic Dog's Musical Sadism Test

Elastic Dawg

"Picture Perfect": This is actually kinda cool in a loopy so-bad-its-good kinda way. Beyond fucked, reminds me of stuff like Wheelz of Steel (look it up if you must). The guitar playing reminds me of "My War"-era Black Flag, believe it or not. 

"Chacarron": I always assumed this was a parody of sorts based on the popular 30 second clip that's in every Youtube video from 2007. I guess it's not? Still funny, though. I love the "Genius of Love" sample in the middle for no discernible reason.

"Eye to Eye": OH MY GOD, that guy looks like Weird Al and Tommy Wiseau's unholy lovechild. I like how he's awkwardly trying to keep up with the pace of the song. I can't really make out the lyrics, but amusing nonetheless.

"Crazy Frog (Axel F)": If you've been aware of your surroundings since at least 2005 you can understand the pain. Some nostalgia points for CN's spamming of this video back in the day, though.

"With Arms Wide Open": HAHA CREED! Bland, shitty post-grunge, but with, wait for it, PREACHY CHRISTIAN LYRICS! They're terrible, but hilariously so. Scott Stapp is the most ridiculous fucking character, and I love him (and we both have the same birthday!) As for the song itself...it's bad, but...Scott fucking Stapp.

"Turn My Swag On": Well, I guess it's cute that Soulja Boy's still trying to be relevant. So inept it's kinda cool, but there's better really, really bad swag rap out there. Okay fine. TUUUUURNNNN ITTTT UPPPPPPP. This is a certified banger. WHY THEY HATIN ON MEHHH

• Like 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6iQ0zFlVgE

Nah, I'm kidding. That song undoubtedly renewed my faith in humanity. Seriously, I looked through all of my playlists and these were the worst ones I could find that I'm pretty confident you've never listened to...

Spoiler

Trucy_Silly.gif

Yeah, even with all the crap I watch on Youtube nearly every day (and love every moment of), I still need to listen to more bad music.

• Like 1

@MetalSnake (can I call you Luke again? :D )

I listened to a snippet of that 10 minute one, lordy that's bad. The rest of the spoilered ones look promising (hint: horribad), but, dude, Anal Cunt is fucking awesome. They're knowingly shitty and hilarious to great effect. Not for everyone, though!

• Like 1

@MetalSnake (can I call you Luke again? :D )

I listened to a snippet of that 10 minute one, lordy that's bad. The rest of the spoilered ones look promising (hint: horribad), but, dude, Anal Cunt is fucking awesome. They're knowingly shitty and hilarious to great effect. Not for everyone, though!

Sure. The reason I put AC on there was mostly a combination of being up late at night and the fact that I have a really hard time telling what's shitty music anymore, since I have no actual dislikes anymore.

In the end, I decided to replace it with one of Dragiiin's old personal favorites. Sorry, but this isn't easy.