• Advertisement

Elastic Dog's Musical Sadism Test

Elastic Dawg

I'll review the three on this page real quick:

"Stupid Hoe": Shitty pop music, really. It's enjoyable in a novelty sort of way I guess.

"Bad Day": 2000score classic for sure. Brings me back to the simpler time of 2006...which was still pretty shitty times, but whatever, better than 2014. Well, maybe not. Then I wouldn't be writing this review would I?  It's a terrible song, but it's a good one to belt out when the time is right.

"Bound 2": lol, Kanye West. I'm not a huge fan of his, but I won't deny he's definitely done some interesting things music-wise and is always a blast to see whatever crazy shit he's spewing out to the press. He's a character for sure. As for the song itself...it's kinda bland and uninteresting. Kudos for the amusing video, though.

• Like 1

I'll review the three on this page real quick:

"Stupid Hoe": Shitty pop music, really. It's enjoyable in a novelty sort of way I guess.

"Bad Day": 2000score classic for sure. Brings me back to the simpler time of 2006...which was still pretty shitty times, but whatever, better than 2014. Well, maybe not. Then I wouldn't be writing this review would I?  It's a terrible song, but it's a good one to belt out when the time is right.

"Bound 2": lol, Kanye West. I'm not a huge fan of his, but I won't deny he's definitely done some interesting things music-wise and is always a blast to see whatever crazy shit he's spewing out to the press. He's a character for sure. As for the song itself...it's kinda bland and uninteresting. Kudos for the amusing video, though.

Lol, that's also not very fair considering we're only nine days into the year.

• Like 1