• Advertisement

SBC Spin-Off and Lits Cleanout

UPDATE 8/26/15: For the past few months, I have suspended the release of PMs to users regarding inactive spin-offs and lits. The original process was just too much of a hassle for me to keep doing. I am still regularly cleaning up the boards for inactive spin-offs and lits (my cut-off date is usually 3 months since the last episode released or last post in thread from actual creator or so, unless I know for certain that the user has plans to continue the spin-offs/lits or the spin-off or lit in question appears to be a one-off). 

If I moved your spin-off or lit to the Davy Jones Locker area and you wish for it to be moved back into the main Spin-Off and Lits area, please PM me and I will take care of it as soon as possible. I take full responsibility for moving said spin-off or lit and I apologize for any inconvenience it may have caused you. Thank you for your understanding. :) (Also, you may disregard anything not in bold. It's outdated information at this point).

Hello. As I've been given permission by jjs to do so, I'm announcing an SBC Spin-Off/Lit Cleanout. Basically what this is would be that I'd contact owners of Spin-Offs and Lits that haven't been updated in a while, because as you can see, the Spin-Offs and Lits forum is getting quite crowded right now. So, to help, I will be making a list soon of Spin-Offs/Lits that will be affected, and ask creators through PM if it's ok if we move the Spin-Off/Lit into the Davy Jone's Locker area. This should really help the Spin-Off and Lit area greatly. So, if your spin-off/lit is on this list, you can expect a PM in a couple of days from me. I'm eager to hear from you. So, with that, let's start cleaning! :D

RED=To Be Removed

Spin-Offs/Lits Affected:

• Like 1

Here's to insert my two cents:

List of Spin-Offs: I don't really care what will happen to this, but it sure was months since I've really updated it. It can be in the locker, even though I might update it.

The Astrology Whatever: Locker it up.

Plankton's Laboratory: Spin-off limitations and what not is the reason why I've haven't done anything yet, but I wouldn't consider it a locker candidate.

Signature Style: Locker it up.

Spongebob Jeopardy: The Series: I ought to announce the fate of this one right now.

Atlantis Squarepantis: Extended Edition: This can be in the locker for a while, this one is pretty much on hold for a long while.

With putting Bikini Gulch State in the locker, the big part of the project has ended. Now for the long-term part. This will be able to remain open for now to put spin-offs and lits into the Locker so that something like this doesn't happen again. I thank the owners of spin-offs and lits for responding, and I thank jjs for letting me do this in the first place. I will see you when another spin-off/lit needs the get the very stinky boot and be sent to Davy Jone's Locker. :P Till then, stay gold. Bang.

Lol'd hard.

November 30, 2012. Get ready guys, this spin-off's going to rock!

A few weeks later...

Um...we're ready.

Many months later...

Just asking, how long do we have to be ready?

So much later that the readers got tired of waiting, and they had forgotten what they were waiting for in the first place.

So does anyone remember what we were doing?

• Like 2