• Advertisement

Spongebob is being ended/Cancelled

Ron

This is what Spongesebastian found. Spongebob is being cancelled.

"Nickelodeon, which has been the home to the successful worldwide franchise, SpongeBob SquarePants, has announced earlier today that they are canceling their recently-implemented contracts for an eighth and ninth season.

'In order for a show of ours to keep production going, it must be at a constant reception. Sometimes a show might receive generally positive ratings, but will not meet the expectations of the critical older demographic,' says Cyma Zarghami, the president of the MTVN Kids & Family Group.

This comes as no surprise to most of the executives at Nickelodeon. They claim to have been triggered to this decision after reading a startling review by TV.com user optimist799.

Most of the SpongeBob SquarePants crew has yet to comment, but the show's executive producer, Paul Tibbit, had this to say: 'We have just started production of the final episode. Just to let the fans know, this will not be a happy episode, and may leave some children crying. However, people need to understand that we are not at all happy with Nickelodeon's decision to cancel the show, so we must take revenge.'

The voice recording for SpongeBob SquarePants: The Final Laugh will begin next week. Marilyn Manson is slated to have a guest voice appearance in the episode."

APRIL FOOL'S!! This was actually an april fool's joke. I just found out..428899.gif

I'm not sure if this is true but I'm pretty sure it is. They pulled the plug on Season 8 and 9.