• Advertisement

Caption the person's avatar above you

Steel Sponge

One on top left: You two are under arrest for your indecencies!

One on top right: You won't catch them, as I have some underhanded bodyguard techniques!

One on bottom left: I still don't care, this has happened to me enough times that it's just another day.

One on bottom right: Oh no, now this? I should have never listened.

• Like 1

Brownpants sliced down his spatula, splitting Squidward in half.  Squidward fell opposite directions, leaving a large blood splatter all over the kitchen.

"Are you finished with those errands now?"

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Ol’ Thumb Bustin’ Julio and Cow Ranchin' Abuto stood at the end of each side of the small desert town. They slowly moseyed on down to each other, one step at a time. It was an early afternoon in the hot summer of July, the heat waves alone was enough to drive the Mr and Misses mad with summer fever. But these two outlaws about to duke it out in the the blistering sun of the Montana ignored it, for their hearts were already producing even more heat. Heat for a very special miss, who had both captured their hearts and brought smiles across their stubbly, western weather beatened faces. But her heart and her hand in marriage could only belong to one gentleman.

”Draw.” Abuto quickly said, as fast as he said it, the two cowboys had swiped out their revolvers from their holsters and shot without hesistation. Onlookers from the wooden saloons gasped as the dust had finally settled. Julio and Abuto looked at each other, much to their suprise no gun shots on them could be seen though. 

”You... two.. Fightin’ like this for a southern belle. We ain’t have to draw our weapons on each other... It ain’t God’s way to have it.” The drifter collasped, Abuto and Julio ran to his aid. “Tell Big Red Ruby.. I loved her.” 

tumblr_ovcybyFcA31ums6z6o1_1280.jpg

• Sad 1

"Julio..." Abuto looked down at the Shogun's open coffin. He didn't know the gentleman well but he knew he was a simple, humble and god fearing country man the two had accidentally struck down in their selfish attempt for love. Abuto turned his head away from the deceased man and clinched his eyes shut in pain.

"Don't say it Abuto." Julio looked to the ground, he placed a single flower inside the coffin and closed Nobunobu's eyelids shut. "It's our duty now.. to protect her. For him. Big Red Ruby. Even if that means losing Lady Monika in the process." The two men looked even more depressed. Monika had her flower shop in that town and had good business with the locals as well. The two cowboys knew they couldn't make her give up her dream but at the same time they knew Big Red Ruby couldn't just stay in the town like that. Gathering dust. The 18-wheeler needed to be free, much like her master was. The two had to decide then and there which one of them would stay with Monika and who would live Nobunobu's dreams and wishes out as a truck driver. 

• Sad 1