• Advertisement

Gyros

Sweat

My roommate and I like them so much we're trying to score a poster from the pizza place down the street from our dorm hall.706676114_m.jpg

So far we've given them pretty decent gyro business, but still no dice.

The girl needs to hold two gyros. The more the merrier. That should help out your business.

Gyros are delicious. There use to be a Greek place nearby us that made the best ones. Too bad they got shut down, but I still highly enjoy them when I can find them.

Apparently my dad thinks they're pronounced "yeeros"

Don't know if that's true or now :P he has been to Greece in the 80s and I've never been, but anyway there's this Basilis Greek eatery in Carytown (Clappy would know about it) and they have really delicious gyros. I think it's just about the best Greek food to introduce to someone when they are eating Greek food for the first time, it's a definitive Greek dish.

Apparently my dad thinks they're pronounced "yeeros"

Don't know if that's true or now :P he has been to Greece in the 80s and I've never been, but anyway there's this Basilis Greek eatery in Carytown (Clappy would know about it) and they have really delicious gyros. I think it's just about the best Greek food to introduce to someone when they are eating Greek food for the first time, it's a definitive Greek dish.

Good thing he thinks it because they are. It's just that you sound like a douche if you order them that way anywhere except Greece.