• Advertisement

Oceans 9.1

Ron

Hello, 

Oceans 9.1 has now been released, and it really is a combination of Orca, Oceans 9, King Jellyfish, and Piranha (an unreleased skin). 

Check it out in the skin selector, it is now our default. 

If something looks weird or out of place, press ctrl+r or command+r (on Macs).

• Like 2

Why the font is times new roman?

You're using Firefox, and we're working on fixing that bug (I'd recommend switching to Safari or Chrome).

Don't like King Jellyfish, and Oceans 9.1 looks bad, especially the navigation bar. (sorry)

I agree, but some people are blind without any sort of design taste and won't allow me to remove it. Sorry. =/ 

I don't even like oceans, this theme with the moon looks like halloween.

Orca 8.3 is still available in the skin selector. :)

I love Oceans 9.1, but it seems almost exactly like King Jellyfish.

ok with 9.1 all I see is just King Jellyfish with a new banner

That's because it is King Jellyfish. However, there are several aesthetic changes. Buttons are different, fonts are different, icons are different, colors are different; it's a much flatter design than what it used to be and for me personally, it no longer burns my eyes. 

That's because it is King Jellyfish. However, there are several aesthetic changes. Buttons are different, fonts are different, icons are different, colors are different; it's a much flatter design than what it used to be and for me personally, it no longer burns my eyes. 

Ah I get it now.

Guest hilaryfan80

You're using Firefox, and we're working on fixing that bug (I'd recommend switching to Safari or Chrome).

I've had the fix for the longest time. It's because you're not using www in the font's link. It'll work once you add www to it. :)

I've had the fix for the longest time. It's because you're not using www in the font's link. It'll work once you add www to it. :)

I was aware of that, each link already has www in its URL. :)