• Advertisement

[2nd] SpongeBob Pictionary

Guest hilaryfan80

Guest hilaryfan80

Sbpictionary_zpsc39729de.png

Thanks for making the first game wonderful! From what it looks like, a lot of people had a lot of fun with it. :)

Also, I've listened to some of your suggestions and I will be implementing them in this upcoming game! Some suggestions that I'm doing:

• Making the chat bigger.
  • Adding easier words.
  • Drawer chosen randomly, not the winner.
  • Tournament setting. Instead of going for an hour of continuous play, the game will now be in rounds of 10 drawings, and the first person to win 3 rounds wins.
  • A counter of how many SBC and how many SBM members there are in the game.

I've also fixed the guest issue for those who kept appearing as "guest".  :D

---

Introducing the new game! SpongeBob Pictionary is a new game show on SBC and SBM where you don't have to know anything about SpongeBob to play! :D

Objective of the game: guess what the drawer is drawing and rack up points!

For anyone who has played iSketch, this game is almost identical. I actually made the game entirely from scratch, and mobile devices will eventually be supported (probably by the 3rd game). Those who tried it out as my test monkeys during development said they loved the game!

The game will start on Sunday, August 11th at 7:00 PM EDT. If you do not live in the Eastern time zone, please adjust the time accordingly (Pacific time zone is 4 PM, for example). You can RSVP on this topic, but you don't need to do that to play! Just show up.

Link to Pictionary: http://www.thesbcommunity.com/pictionary

This game is accessible from both SBC and SBM starting from day one!

The rules:

Spoiler

Only one rule: no words! You cannot use any words while you're drawing.

Image source: http://undeadwien.deviantart.com/art/SpongeBoB-2-181234035

I'll Will Be There Even Though I Be Horrible at Drawing But I Won't Get in the way of Enjoying it.

actually drawing bad and confusing other players will help you. so yeah you can find a way

Guest hilaryfan80

Tonight's game has the following fixes/features:

• When you refresh the page, your score will be returned to you instead of you losing it (only applies to the current round).
  • Heavy SBC Wiki users no longer have issues logging in to Pictionary.
  • The chat is now bigger and better! It also looks a lot more modern.
  • The game will now count answers that are "close enough" (e.g. leaving "the" out).
  • Tournament mode! The game is now based on rounds of 10, and whoever wins 3 rounds first wins the game.
  • New wallpaper.

Also, the link does not work right now. There were multiple people trying to snoop while I was making fixes and new features. The link will not become available to SBC until 30 minutes before (6:30pm EDT).

Guest hilaryfan80

I almost forgot: NEED TO ADD BROWN FOR DRAWINGS LIKE LARRY THE SNAIL

Technically, brown already exists, and so does every other color in the rainbow. There's a color box on the left side of Pictionary that you can use to select brown. :)

Tonight's game has the following fixes/features:

• When you refresh the page, your score will be returned to you instead of you losing it (only applies to the current round).
  • Heavy SBC Wiki users no longer have issues logging in to Pictionary.
  • The chat is now bigger and better! It also looks a lot more modern.
  • The game will now count answers that are "close enough" (e.g. leaving "the" out).
  • Tournament mode! The game is now based on rounds of 10, and whoever wins 3 rounds first wins the game.
  • New wallpaper.

Also, the link does not work right now. There were multiple people trying to snoop while I was making fixes and new features. The link will not become available to SBC until 30 minutes before (6:30pm EDT).

OK, thanks for changing. I can just link from SBM :)

Technically, brown already exists, and so does every other color in the rainbow. There's a color box on the left side of Pictionary that you can use to select brown. :)

I don't see a brown for SBM so if its on the SBC side please add it to the SBM side :)