• Advertisement

Deleted Scenes

Shark Tale

CDCB, if you post those original airings, you should (if you have them) include the bumpers and such that aired before and after the episodes. You could maybe even upload some of those bumpers to YouTube for historical purposes.

CDCB, if you post those original airings, you should (if you have them) include the bumpers and such that aired before and after the episodes. You could maybe even upload some of those bumpers to YouTube for historical purposes.

I'm afraid I only have the episodes themselves. I got them on a bootleg set years ago by mistake, and the seller edited out the commercials. There is one episode that has a split second of one at the end, but I don't know if that was on disc 16 (which is cracked) or not.

I recently hooked up my older MAC in my basement, and I was looking through my old bookmarks and found the thread were I got info on the SR deleted scene among other things. I might post it later.

Santa also found the application princess.exe and he has not been seen ever since.

let's see:

Rock Bottom: Fake no matter what, just sounds like trash.

The Secret Box: Idk, I was born on 11/13/2002, so I wasn't alive during the original airing.

Procrastination: These are all real. They can be seen on the Season 2 Disc 3 DVD or the Christmas DVD.

Just One Bite: This one is real, it can be seen on youtube.

Squidbob: I don't remember this scene being cut out

Hooky: Same case as the secret box

I would've liked that deleted line from Truth or Square to have been kept. :P

Yeah, it would've made that gag even funnier.

Santa also found the application princess.exe and he has not been seen ever since.

I wonder if he's gone to see a certain purple angel.

There's also another one for SpongeBob vs the Big One. The part where Squidward has heatstroke and says they might have to serve calamari on the menu, he starts to hallucinate the cash register talking to him, saying that calamari is unpopular, especially with pregnant women, but recalls seeing a "funny-looking seahorse". Mr. Krabs asks Squidward if he was talking to him, and Squidward responds, "No just my hallucinations"

On 11/5/2010 at 3:37 PM, CDCB said:

Once I saw a vandalization a couple years ago where someone changed an episode summary so that it included Magic School Bus characters.

What the...

Anyway the Life of Crime deleted scene is definitely fake.