• Advertisement

American Idol (Show Discussion)

70s

Archive'd because of spongbobiscool's incredibly lulzy, but poor grammar? Then every single post he makes needs to be archived in that case 428899.gif
Archive'd becase I have literally no idea what he's talking about.

Dislike both Scotty and Lauren, but Scotty's more entertaining because of the amazing faces he makes to the camera.

Haley definitely should have one though.

Dislike both Scotty and Lauren, but Scotty's more entertaining because of the amazing faces he makes to the camera.

Haley definitely should have one though.

That. Scotty was always a love/hate for me. I loved him during one of his performances, and just hated him the next. :/ It was never like that with Haley. :/ But she'll still get offered something. xD Almost all of the Top 3 end up getting a record deal.

Haley was amazing. I was so mad when she got voted out in favor of Lauren and Scotty. This was my least favorite season of American Idol by far. I thought I hated Simon, but now I realize that I loved him. 428899.gif Can't wait for the X Factor.

Haley was amazing. I was so mad when she got voted out in favor of Lauren and Scotty. This was my least favorite season of American Idol by far. I thought I hated Simon, but now I realize that I loved him. 428899.gifCan't wait for the X Factor.

Oooh, yes! 515354487.gif I forgot that it was coming to the US! 125508.gif

That. Scotty was always a love/hate for me. I loved him during one of his performances, and just hated him the next. :/ It was never like that with Haley. :/ But she'll still get offered something. xD Almost all of the Top 3 end up getting a record deal.

I think Haley already signed with a record company. I'm positive Pia from earlier in the year is. Lauren has a record deal as well, and James will most likely get one (although I hate him).

I think Haley already signed with a record company. I'm positive Pia from earlier in the year is. Lauren has a record deal as well, and James will most likely get one (although I hate him).

Pia and Haley were the best, IMO. James SHOULDN'T get one; it's a waste and he's just... it makes me uncomfortable to watch him. :/

Pia and Haley were the best, IMO. James SHOULDN'T get one]That's kind of insensitive to say. I just don't like his voice, and think he's a huge wannabe. "I GOT PEOPLE TO GIVE METAL A CHANCEEE!" Dude, you did not sing ONE legit metal song, STFU. And then there were those shirts he wore where he tried to show off his flabby arms, and... he's just ugh. Not because of his Tourette's though.