• Advertisement

American Idol (Show Discussion)

70s

I love this show, watched it ever since the 4th season, but this season, why did they let that skinny black girl in instead of Tori Kelly? That was a GIANT mistake. But ellen makes this show AWESOME! But she isn't always a joking person, she can bring some critisism to the table. I don't know why so many people don't like her! :o

It's been known for a long time.

New judges table:

Randy Jackson

Steven Tyler

Jennifer Lopez

I don't know if I'll watch.

Meh. It's not the same as it was anymore. They might as well boot off Randy. =/

Wait, where's Kara?

She got fired, long overdue.

Anyway, I'm probably going to watch the first ep to see what it's like.

Same here. But I hate how there is one original judge left. It's not American Idol without the judges. 305752.gif

Same here. But I hate how there is one original judge left. It's not American Idol without the judges. 305752.gif

Simon Cowell pretty much made the show (literally and figuratively 428899.gif), so I won't be surprised if barely anybody watches.

Has gone incredibly downhill.

I mean actually finding talent from the newer seasons is like trying to find diversity in an Abercrombie and Fitch catalog (Yes, FG reference deal with it since it applys here too)

So what do you guys think of the new season?

I was actually pleasantly surprised. There's a vast range of amazing voices, and I find Steven Tyler funny. J-Lo is pretty cool, but I'm actually not very fond of Randy Jackson this year. =/