• Advertisement

American Idol (Show Discussion)

70s

That's kind of insensitive to say. I just don't like his voice, and think he's a huge wannabe. "I GOT PEOPLE TO GIVE METAL A CHANCEEE!" Dude, you did not sing ONE legit metal song, STFU. And then there were those shirts he wore where he tried to show off his flabby arms, and... he's just ugh. Not because of his Tourette's though.

That's what I was talking about. 428899.gif He always wore these tiny little shirts, with his flabby arms like you said, and he was just dumb. :/

That's what I was talking about. 428899.gif He always wore these tiny little shirts, with his flabby arms like you said, and he was just dumb. :/

Suuure you were. 428899.gif

Oh, and his teeth are weird. xD Sorry, you can't not NOTICE it with all that screaming.

Hey, I really liked Adam Lambert's James Durbin's performance last night! Man, that Adam Lambert James Durbin can really scream! I can't wait to see what Adam Lambert James Durbin has in store for us next week!

Hey, I really liked Adam Lambert's James Durbin's performance last night! Man, that Adam Lambert James Durbin can really scream! I can't wait to see what Adam Lambert James Durbin has in store for us next week!
I prefer calling him Better Adam.

Only watched the final three of American Idol and onwards in regards to the competition (I always watch the tryouts for the lulz xP)

Hayley came off as incredibly pitchy (like most rockers in general), but she has amazing stage presence.

Lauren seems like a poor knockoff of Carrie Underwood. She didn't do much to really stand out.

I approve of Scotty winning (of the three). He has an amazing voice and reminds me a lot of Josh Turner (I use to be a country fan once upon a time xP). Scotty should succeed as a country artist.

My problem with American Idol over the past couple seasons is the voting being rigged by the huge fangirls and in some cases, the wrong person going home some weeks. Maybe the judges should get more of a say over who goes home.

Oh and one more thing, don't we already have an American Idol thread?

This is the first time in my five years of watching the show that the person I was rooting for actually won.
Five years ago....you were rooting for Taylor Hicks? Well I guess better him than Katharine McPhee in the worst American Idol finals ever. xP

Five years ago....you were rooting for Taylor Hicks? Well I guess better him than Katharine McPhee in the worst American Idol finals ever. xP
No, I started watching the show in 2007.

I actually liked Taylor Hicks. 305752.gif

And even if you didn't like him, he's hecka better than Plain Girl #184.

I dislike his voice/style and find Katharine McPhee to be much more marketable.

There is so much truth behind this statement. She flopped as an artist and now she is trying to act. Good luck with that, she was terrible in The House Bunny, although the only things I liked about that were Anna Faris and of course Emma Stone xP.

Yes, yes he is. As are Ke$ha, and many other current artists.
I'm not sure whether you didn't get my point or chose to ignore it, but I meant that "marketable" does not mean you are talented.

I'm not sure whether you didn't get my point or chose to ignore it, but I meant that "marketable" does not mean you are talented.
I got it. And my point was that I never said it was... I just presented it in a weird way. 428899.gif