• Advertisement

American Idol (Show Discussion)

70s

That one girl whining "OMIGAWD I WANT THIS SO BAD!!!111" was pathetic, and the one thing I have against lowering the age limit. You don't have to be good, you just have to blubber like a baby and you're through to Hollywood.

Did you guys notice the recent Steven Tyler apology?

It was absolute BULLSHIT! The auditions are taped months in advance, and everyone knows it. Publicity stunt.

Wait what did Steven Tyler apologize about? That's how much American Idol I have not been watching this season 428899.gif

Did you guys notice the recent Steven Tyler apology?

It was absolute BULLSHIT! The auditions are taped months in advance, and everyone knows it. Publicity stunt.

I don't see how the hell his behavior was 'outrageous' at all. >.> But you're right, 70s. Just a big ass publicity stunt. Most likely to boost ratings, as it's pretty obvious this show is going downhill.

Oh yeah, the Steven Tyler thing was planned. There was nothing stopping them from not showing the footage, and pretending like it never happened. So why would they draw attention to it?

Anyway, I actually prefer the show with this panel of judges. Simon was good and all, but I think that Steven Tyler and Jennifer Lopez are better judges than Simon & Paula, and way more compassionate. And there are a ton of really talented singers this year, especially young ones. Just one more week until the Top 20. 125508.gif

Oh yeah, the Steven Tyler thing was planned. There was nothing stopping them from not showing the footage, and pretending like it never happened. and Jennifer Lopez are better judges than Simon & Paula, and way more compassionate.
I disagree the old judges were way better than the new judges cuz there was more simon jokes that made us laugh.

The only thing I'm not too keen about with the judges is that somebody apparently needed to step up and be the next Simon Cowell. Enter Randy Jackson.

Sorry man, but you're no Simon Cowell, nor will you ever be. Stop it. Thank you.

While I do miss Simon Cowell, I'm pretty pleased with the new judges. Steven Tyler's cool, and as I said before, J-Lo is stunning.

I really like the new judges, but I hate how Randy is trying too hard to be the next Simon Cowell. Otherwise, the three have really good chemistry together.

Archive'd because of spongbobiscool's incredibly lulzy, but poor grammar? Then every single post he makes needs to be archived in that case 428899.gif
I think it was more because he misunderstood what I meant by "short".