• Advertisement

Sam & Cat

TJ

The new series by Dan Schneider and a crossover show of the now ended series iCarly and Victorious.

Plot: The pilot suggests they will be roommates who launch a babysitting business for income. The television program will show all the journeys that both characters experience.[1] Supposedly, Sam travels from Seattle (where iCarly was set) to speak about the web show at Hollywood Arts, the setting for Victorious. There she and Cat meet up and eventually become friends and roommates and partners in a babysitting business

Airdate: Unknown thus far, but I've heard that Dan is aiming for a March 23 2013 airdate after the KCA's. Another possible airdate has been reported as September 10, 2013.

So what do you guys have to say so far about the new show?

Can they make something original and funny? Like the first two seasons of iCarly? Or like The Amanda Show? Or even Drake or Josh.

This looks like the female version of Drake and Josh, tbh. This will no doubt be successful, though. You can't go wrong with taking two main characters from two of Nick's ratings juggernauts and putting them on the same show. It'll probably be shit, but will no doubt bring in the viewers (because Nick is predominantly people below the age of 10). Still would be nice for something like SpongeBob, iCarly S1-S2, etc.

Can they make something original and funny? Like the first two seasons of iCarly? Or like The Amanda Show? Or even Drake or Josh.

This looks like the female version of Drake and Josh, tbh. This will no doubt be successful, though. You can't go wrong with taking two main characters from two of Nick's ratings juggernauts and putting them on the same show. It'll probably be shit, but will no doubt bring in the viewers (because Nick is predominantly people below the age of 10). Still would be nice for something like SpongeBob, iCarly S1-S2, etc.

Lol, that's the first thing that comes to my head when I think of this show. Dan even wants to do a crossover in the future for this and Drake and Josh:

http://www.bsckids.com/2013/01/sam-cat-may-crossover-with-drake-josh-for-a-future-movie/

• Like 1

dan hasfallen since the end of drake and josh. now his stuff is mainly boring. kids want fights these days. that other series wendell and vinnie is definattly going to be better than sam and cat. why? one reason: jerry trainor

I'll probably watch the pilot. I mean I can't stand Sam, but I do like Cat. So maybe this won't be too bad, but I still want to see at least a preview of some sort sooner rather than later.

who the fucks dan? that fat pedo who makes kids shows?

coughWikipediacough

This shall enter the book.

I'll probably watch the pilot. I mean I can't stand Sam, but I do like Cat. So maybe this won't be too bad, but I still want to see at least a preview of some sort sooner rather than later.

This shall enter the book.

This. It's just Sam has a more agressive personality and Cat is completely different being the sweeter one. I hope this show doesn't become a place where Sam bullies Cat around. But then again, Sam put up with Carly's sweetness and she was fine there. Maybe this could work afterall.

It's the complete opposite for me. Cat has become too random and annoying as of late, and not to mention her voice :S

I can see her stupidity being extremely overdone in this show. I do however think that Sam is a more complex and interesting character, so I'll probably watch just for her...

It's the complete opposite for me. Cat has become too random and annoying as of late, and not to mention her voice :S

I can see her stupidity being extremely overdone in this show. I do however think that Sam is a more complex and interesting character, so I'll probably watch just for her...

I can actually see Dan dumbing down Cat entirely. Her randomness hasn't turned me away from her character just yet, but it wouldn't surprise me if I get sick of it during the series.
  • Like 4

I can actually see Dan dumbing down Cat entirely. Her randomness hasn't turned me away from her character just yet, but it wouldn't surprise me if I get sick of it during the series.

It's sad how spin-off series always consist of the weird and funny character from the main series. The problem with that is their character becoming in the main spotlight digresses them because they're just the comedy relief in the first series. It's too much of a good thing if that makes sense. Like you said they'll probably over do Cat and Sam completely.
  • Like 1