• Advertisement

Sam & Cat

TJ

Yea, it was stupid, but I just liked the comment Sam made :P . Its funny, because Dan's original idea for Sam and Cat meeting was for Sam to save Cat from a group of bullies trying to steal her bike.

I definitely would rather see that than what we got. :P
  • Like 1

So far this show has been rather meh. I haven't found that one episode yet that makes me say I love this show. The episodes so far have ranged from ok to mediocre. Will that day ever come that we get a stand out episode? I....

http://www.nickutopia.com/2013/07/23/kel-mitchell-guest-starring-on-nickelodeons-sam-cat/

Kel Mitchell!? Returning to Nickelodeon after nearly a decade? On Sam and Cat? I do I do I doo-ooooo want!

• Like 1

This show is actually making me hate Cat. I enjoyed her as", a side character, but episodes like "the great tuna jump", "peezybe", "mypoober", and "yayday" have made me hate her. I think the show would've been better as Sam and Jade since they seemed to have better chemistry between them than Sam with cat.

This show is actually making me hate Cat. I enjoyed her as", a side character, but episodes like "the great tuna jump", "peezybe", "mypoober", and "yayday" have made me hate her. I think the show would've been better as Sam and Jade since they seemed to have better chemistry between them than Sam with cat.

But they're also too similar. Sam and Cat have contrasting personalities. Sam and Jade would just constantly hate everything all the time and neither of them would grow as characters because they don't have anyone to help them grow.

(Not an April Fools joke)

Due to recent behind-the-scenes drama with Jennette, Sam & Cat is in serious danger of being cancelled:

http://www.deadline.com/2014/03/future-of-nickelodeon-series-sam-cat-in-limbo-amidst-behind-the-scenes-drama/

I'm pretty sure both of them want out anyway - or at least wouldn't mind an out. Jennette even said on her Nerdist interview that the show probably isn't going to go on for much longer. If they get a second season, I don't see it lasting past that.

I don't blame them for a possible cancellation. Grande's music career is taking off big time and both probably don't want to be constrained to just Nickelodeon for much longer.