• Advertisement

KCA's 2013

Shark Tale

justin bieber. one direction. the hunger games. KIRSTEN STEWERT?? for both best actress and butt kicker? i mean really. and what makes you beautiful? im sorry that didnt make an impact on the world like gangam style did. im just happy spongebob and wreak it ralph won. i know these kind of shows are rigged but jesus really. avengers DESERVED to win best movie and gangam style deserved best song at least

It did feel that way. There was no Big Help Award this year, hardly any musical acts(The first two were combined in the first 5 minutes), and their weren't any stunts that I noticed. It was presenting awards, sliming people, and having this kinda stupid mustache cam. Though, it was kinda better than last year, at least it kept me engaged throughout the show.

Mentioned this in Sauce's thread, but i lol'd at how a chick that's starring in a movie about scantily-clade women, drugs and guns won a KCA.

Hey now. Selena Gomez is trying to expand her horizons. I mean I plan on seeing Spring Breakers.

Also, I am so glad K-Stew won so I can laugh at her laughably bad acceptance speeches.