• Advertisement

KCA's 2013

Shark Tale

Well, we've had a KCA's topic every year since 2011, so why not?

The KCA's 2013 will be on March 23rd, 2013 at 8 PM ET/PT. And the host will be...

Spoiler

Josh Duhamel

I'll post the nominees here whenever they come as well. Will these KCA's be better than some of the previous years, or end up sucking like the past few years? Time will tell, I suppose.

They're getting the guy from Transformers to host? And they're promoting a Nicolas Sparks film? They couldn't had gotten this guy back when Transformers was still relevant? And do kids even find cheesy romance movies to be remotely interesting?

So many questions, so little interest.

• Like 4

They're getting the guy from Transformers to host? And they're promoting a Nicolas Sparks film? They couldn't had gotten this guy back when Transformers was still relevant? And do kids even find cheesy romance movies to be remotely interesting?

So many questions, so little interest.

This statement.

I don't know why they got him to host. At least the kids like Jack Black, Will Smith, Kevin James, and the past few hosts. Has Josh Duhamel even starred in any family/kid oriented flicks and would they recognize him? I mean the kids watch Transformers for the robots obviously.

• Like 1