• Advertisement

140b. Welcome To The Bikini Bottom Triangle

Jjs Goodman

I think this is the best Legends of Bikini Bottom episode and It was a great parody of Bermuda Triangle but It could have been much better. It was a funny episode in my opinion but some parts were boring either. I thought the mermaids were funny in this episode. There were some hilarious parts in this episode like Patrick saying "Has anyone seen my cuff links?", the sailor telling the story of Bikini Bottom Triangle, Pearl cooking the Krabby Patties, Patrick having a crush on the mermaids, Squidward's head being inside of a gumball machine and the ending, I definetly recommend this episode. 8.5/10

I can honestly say that Patrick crushing on the mermaids was one of the best references in the series ever. The episode itself was interesting and I'm talking about the Legends series for goodness sake. The series of episodes that made me wanna stop watching the show for a while. I loved the character interactions here, with Pearl and Squidward. The ending would have been funnier if Patrick's limo took him to the mall, implying he wants to follow the girls there in his new (hot) tuxedo. Probably the best of the Legends.

Uh, it's certainly the best of the Legends series, and it's got some decent humor that mostly comes from the character's reactions and interactions, such a the jokes about cufflinks and that one where Patrick crushes on the mermaids, and the idea that the song needed to be sung backwards to reverse it, and I think this one seemed the most believably mythical, but it wasn't particularly special or notable. Probably 7/10 for me.