• Advertisement

After the Second Movie...

Steel Sponge

This pretty much comes to mind. Would you think that Season 9 would continue and come to an end after the second movie, or would it start a new era after the movie with the upcoming Season 10? The second thought very much comes to mind that a new era would begin.

And these questions come to mind if the era were to begin: What will become of the new era? Will it be practically better than the Post-movie episodes? Will it end up being even worse? Will it take the roots of the Pre-movie episodes and gain more likeability? Will it run low on its budget and move to a different and not-so similar animation scheme like Arthur did? Will they ditch the post-movie writers and get new ones?

Discuss your predictaments on the future of Spongebob here.

I have a feeling Aaron Springer will leave soon, since not only has he been working on Spongebob the longest, but he's also the director of Gravity Falls now.

Maybe Stephen Hillburg will start working on the series again, and the episodes will all be reminiscent to Season 2-3.

I have a feeling Aaron Springer will leave soon, since not only has he been working on Spongebob the longest, but he's also the director of Gravity Falls now.

Maybe Stephen Hillburg will start working on the series again, and the episodes will all be reminiscent to Season 2-3.

One can only hope...I'm feeling a bit skeptical with all the writers leaving again.

Episodes will have better quality. Some people think that the worst thing will happen. I think now will be less episodes due to the movie.