• Advertisement

Q&A with xACPx

What's your favorite food?

Oh gosh, I can't choose. XD There are so many delicious foods! Um... if I had to choose one, then it'd be pasta.

Is the Krusty Krab pizza for you and me?

Yes! We can share it. :3

What are your favorite sports or hobbies?

Hmm... I don't play sports much, but I guess my favorite sport would be swimming or bowling! And as for favorite hobby, that'd be surfing the internet, drawing, and writing fan fiction.

Ohh, songs from cartoons are the best! Have you heard of SpongeBobMusicUnited? He has tons of songs that have been used in SpongeBob and other cartoons. http://www.youtube.c...ebobMusicUnited

Yeah, I've heard of him! He's awesome for uploading all the background music used in the show. I don't think he's uploaded my favorite track from SpongeBob, though. I've been looking on YouTube everywhere and I still can't find it. >.<

What is your friend code in AC:CF?

We should totally WiFi sometime! But I can't right now because it's temporarily down... you can still add me if you want. Here you go.

Name: Heather

Town name: Flipside

Friend code: 0003-9862-6203

I'm really sorry, I couldn't find the track. I looked everywhere and even asked SpongeBobMusicUnited but he didn't have it. But the track is called the Slide Whistle Song.

So what do you think so far of SBC?