• Advertisement

SpongeBob Trivia Contest!

Jjs Goodman

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Okay guys, please pay attention to the current question. People keep posting answers when the previous question ended.

Sorry about that. I posted before I could see your new question.

Also, it should actually be four.

Yeah, CNF got the impersonation one - it was 5. Sorry for the confusion about the Barnacle Boy question, that was bad wording on my part. I'll just delete it and move on.

Scoreboard:

Aquatic Nuggets: 7

Clappy: 2

SOF: 1

Wumbology: 1

CNF: 1

(Medium) - WORTH 2 POINTS.

10. Name the people who wrote The Clash of Triton.

But but...Plankton impersonated both SB and Pat on "The Inside Job" or I think that's the name of the eppie making it 6, jjs o.o

As for the latest question, Paul Tibbitt, Steven Banks, Casey Alexander, Zeus Cervas and Aaron Springer.

But but...Plankton impersonated both SB and Pat on "The Inside Job" or I think that's the name of the eppie making it 6, jjs o.o

He didn't really impersonate Patrick to get the formula though, but SpongeBob is correct. I meant to say 5 in my post, not 4.

For the last time, Plankton didn't really impersonate Patrick. That was more of a joke at the end, and he didn't do it to get the formula.

Sorry again. I deleted the post. This whole forum system makes it really hard to see responses when they happen.

No, it's not your fault JCM. Guys, if you think a question is incorrect PM me, don't derail the thread like this..

Scoreboard:

Aquatic Nuggets: 9

Clappy: 2

SOF: 1

Wumbology: 1

CNF: 3

JCM: 2

Jelly: 2

(Medium) 11. This episode was #1 in the Best Day ever countdown.