• Advertisement

Pokemon (anime)

dragiiin123

Spoiler
Spoiler

Dawn's so much better.

Dawn annoys me to no end. 428899.gif Here's how I see it.

1. Misty

2. Max

3. May

4. Tracy (sp? There might be an e on there... that's not typically a boy name 428899.gif )

5. Brock

6. James

7. Meowth

8. Jessie

9. May's rivals

10. Dawn

So yeah. 428899.gif

Spoiler
Spoiler
Dawn annoys me to no end. 428899.gif Here's how I see it.

1. Misty

2. Max

3. May

4. Tracy (sp? There might be an e on there... that's not typically a boy name 428899.gif )

5. Brock

6. James

7. Meowth

8. Jessie

9. May's rivals

10. Dawn

So yeah. 428899.gif

I see Ash isn't on the list.... Or Dawn's rivals.... Or Ash's rivals...

I have given up on Ash and his adventures. Let's face it, he will never be a pokemon master. He will always fail in the quarterfinals or the semifinals of the league championships. How can he be a pokemon master if he can't even win one league (beating the frontier brains don't count in my eye since the whole frontier brains thing was time killer until the Sinnoh series was released).

I will always love the anime, but I am not tuning in for the new series 428899.gif

I have given up on Ash and his adventures. Let's face it, he will never be a pokemon master. He will always fail in the quarterfinals or the semifinals of the league championships. How can he be a pokemon master if he can't even win one league (beating the frontier brains don't count in my eye since the whole frontier brains thing was time killer until the Sinnoh series was released).

I will always love the anime, but I am not tuning in for the new series 428899.gif

Goddamn moron needs to evolve his fucking Pikachu.

Nah, I think that he's going to win eventually. It could very well be in a Black/White era too.