• Advertisement

Pokemon (anime)

dragiiin123

Nah, I think that he's going to win eventually. It could very well be in a Black/White era too.

Nope, its not going to happen in the Black/White era. The anime will continue until they stop making pokemon games. Whenever that is, that will be the only chance Ash will have of winning the league championship.

• Funny 1

Nostalgia glasses are bad for your eyes. You should take them off.

Sorry for having an opinion you don't agree with, but it's not really nostalgia. I just think it was better that way, and with 500 (or however many they have) Pokemon, the show and video games have become repetitive and don't have any appeal.

Sorry for having an opinion you don't agree with, but it's not really nostalgia. I just think it was better that way, and with 500 (or however many they have) Pokemon, the show and video games have become repetitive and don't have any appeal.

I just don't like how people only like the "original" when it wasn't even good to begin with. Simplicity is good to an extent, but those Pokemon were just... bad. Now that Pokemon are starting to look good, people don't like them because they don't have the simplistic look to them (even though everything in the fifth generation looks like it could be shoved into the first and no one would care). If Pokemon from every generation past the "original" was thought of before it's intended generation and was put into the "original" one, would you like that Pokemon or not? Or do you just not like the fact that Nintendo and GameFreak can't stop loving money too much to just put a halt on Pokemon all together?

And if you think it was only good with 151 Pokemon, you must've never thought it was good. Unless of course you're talking about the video games and not the show, in which case, you can discuss that in the video game thread instead of the TV one.

Oh yeah, and on the topic of the games: Black and White have been the only Pokemon games thus far to score a perfect 40/40 on *insert video game magazine whose name I can't remember at the moment*. If adults still like them that much to give it a perfect rating, they must be doing something right.

To each their own, I guess. I do like the simplistic feel of the original Pokemon, because the new ones are just weird. Though I'll admit Pachirisu (sp?) is adorable. And I was referring to both video games and TV.

Okay, but as I asked, what would happen if Pokemon that weren't released in the first generation had been? Would you still think the original series was good and completely contradict yourself? Or you would just go against what you said instead?

Oh, didn't catch that. If there were Pokemon like Bagon and its evolutions and Zigzagoon, Spiritomb, etc., I would criticize the first generation as well.

I know its not air in america but lets hope he wins the league this time!!!! , but it looks like in best wishes he looks a lot older than he was in sinnoh. But he looks cooler in sinnoh and now he is wearing eye contacts , i liked him better in sinnoh and I heard he gotten taller in best wishes, do u guys think hes older now? The new place in now called isshu.

sinnoh: http://pokemon.neoseeker.com/w/i/pokemon/d/da/Ash_Ketchum_Sinnoh.png

isshu: http://www.pokemonaus.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/BestWishesAsh.jpg

It's fine so far. 5 v. 5 coming up in a few weeks should provide some entertainment.

Dent is by far my favorite character, and a great replacement for Brock. Iris is annoying, and she seems to be getting all of my favorite Pokemon, so I'm conflicted; I'm not sure if I should like her or not.

Oh yeah, and the new Team Rocket is full of awesome. James just needs a Pokemon and they'll be fantastic.

Overall, it's pretty much a Kanto 2.0. But better.

So I haven't been a regular viewer of the anime since Season 8 (Advanced Battle), ever since then, I tune once in a while. Enough to know what Pokemon Ash has, who he is traveling with, etc.

I finally tuned into an episode of Black and White...my oh my did something bother me.

For someone who has been a Pokemon master for the past 15 years, offered a position as a Frontier Brain, made it far in regional Pokemon leagues. and all these other accomplishments, what he did in one of the first episodes of Season 14 was unexceptionable. How the hell did he forget how to catch a Pokemon? The lack of logic behind Ash forgetting is just frustrating me. I'm sorry, but he is someone who wants to be a Pokemon master for over a decade. Does Ken Sugimori think we need to start viewing this show with a lack of logic over the previous installments?