• Advertisement

Chask

Cha

Considering your like as your response to my last novel sized question, I might as well considered it, sort of a biased question of mine that hasn't been answered. Regardless, it has been a pleasure to speak to you tonight again my favorite royal jester of King Krabs' merry showtime delight. I may now inquire you with something important, but first, I shall tell you, I've been doing nothing much since the last time I have asked you something, but of course, I am very close to being a carefree higher authority high school graduate, seeking a college opportunity with other fellow fraternities, alas, I am getting old. No more talk, "do you think I'm old?" "But I'm cool, right?"

• Like 1

What sandwich do you normally eat?

PB&J mostly

Considering your like as your response to my last novel sized question, I might as well considered it, sort of a biased question of mine that hasn't been answered. Regardless, it has been a pleasure to speak to you tonight again my favorite royal jester of King Krabs' merry showtime delight. I may now inquire you with something important, but first, I shall tell you, I've been doing nothing much since the last time I have asked you something, but of course, I am very close to being a carefree higher authority high school graduate, seeking a college opportunity with other fellow fraternities, alas, I am getting old. No more talk, "do you think I'm old?" "But I'm cool, right?"

Wait... I didn't answer it? I could have sworn I did, but if I didn't I apologize deeply. I hope you find a college Steel, and you're not old at all. Wait until your 90's to feel old. :P Miss ya my gnarly buddy.