• Advertisement

Chask

Cha

Well, looks about damn time I get this to you, since I only found it fitting that the last few posts that would lead me to claiming my top spot should be my signature, short, obligatory, daily, comma-filled good morning messages to my peeps, whom without, I probably would've never been able to achieve such an achievement, see, I had my reasons as to why I held off on these, brought you in part by Loreal, because you should know by now that you are well, indeed worth it, but dang Cha, yesterday was pretty cherry, managed to fit in another back and forth with ya, and we even had a much belated turntable sesh going, despite the shit that damn app was giving us, hopefully it sorts itself out by our next session because that last one just bullshrimp, but yeah, I'm almost there, wouldn't have made it this far without a posting buddy like you, thank you, so before Sauce's room gets any pinker, good morning, rise and shine, brush dat teet, eat dat chacolate, keep hangin with your Frans, aloha ka kahiaka, Cha? :)

• Like 1

Oh that's right Janet, we don't have a son?

*walks out of rock*

Well, looks about damn time I get this to you, since I only found it fitting that the last few posts that would lead me to claiming my top spot should be my signature, short, obligatory, daily, comma-filled good morning messages to my peeps, whom without, I probably would've never been able to achieve such an achievement, see, I had my reasons as to why I held off on these, brought you in part by Loreal, because you should know by now that you are well, indeed worth it, but dang Cha, yesterday was pretty cherry, managed to fit in another back and forth with ya, and we even had a much belated turntable sesh going, despite the shit that damn app was giving us, hopefully it sorts itself out by our next session because that last one just bullshrimp, but yeah, I'm almost there, wouldn't have made it this far without a posting buddy like you, thank you, so before Sauce's room gets any pinker, good morning, rise and shine, brush dat teet, eat dat chacolate, keep hangin with your Frans, aloha ka kahiaka, Cha? :)

Aww thanks OMJ, I couldn't have done anything without you guys either. And we can make mobile tt eat dirt mhmm!