• Advertisement

Chask

Cha

9 hours ago, Steel Sponge said:

I would've actually posted with a GIF, but I have returned for the umpteenth time?

*waves* hi man of steel

5 hours ago, Spongetron Robotpants said:

58c855fe10708_Sketch(14).thumb.png.305163b4fafc15802e8796cddde4b891.png

?

looking good, congrats on the tablet

5 hours ago, SpongeOddFan said:

when did you see Lego batman?

the 4th and then the 10th

• Like 1

I got overly angry at my brother this morning while I was helping him get ready for school. I think being cooped up in this house is slowly driving me crazy? Makes me wish I could drive so I could get out of here.

7 minutes ago, Katniss said:

I got overly angry at my brother this morning while I was helping him get ready for school. I think being cooped up in this house is slowly driving me crazy? Makes me wish I could drive so I could get out of here.

aw im sorry, but I know how it is getting frustrated with your little brothers sometimes :P 

Honestly I just wish I was back at school. It's not like I'm having any fun anyways, I've been stressing out about assignments I have due and I haven't left the house in days meanwhile other people I know are at the beach.

10 minutes ago, Katniss said:

Honestly I just wish I was back at school. It's not like I'm having any fun anyways, I've been stressing out about assignments I have due and I haven't left the house in days meanwhile other people I know are at the beach.

I'm sorry kat, wish it was easier on you for your break.

4 hours ago, kevin said:

i love hows the motion blur in the Lego movies are made out of lego too? :funny:

Q7UIPhx.jpg

tho some ppl not liking the water being real in batman need to be reminded how unpleasant lego water would look after a while 

7 minutes ago, Katniss said:

HEY BROTHER?

me in my coffin:

HEY BROTHER!

i also did the mind blown hand thing perfectly in sync with the glasses brother (aka best brother) because I had a feeling it was coming up and I laughed

I'll see you in another life, brother.