• Advertisement

Chask

Cha

I have two assignments due tomorrow night and I have no idea what to write or how to meet the word count, plus tomorrow I have to watch the presidential debate for another assignment. I'm just really overwhelmed? :/

4 minutes ago, Katniss said:

I have two assignments due tomorrow night and I have no idea what to write or how to meet the word count, plus tomorrow I have to watch the presidential debate for another assignment. I'm just really overwhelmed? :/

ooh that sucks. I'd try to the first one in the morning, brainstorm ideas for as long as you need or if you need ideas I'm here too. And then watch the debate in the afternoon or heck, even cytube so you have others around you to help you get through and understand it. We watched the full debate the other day there actually lol. 

14 minutes ago, Katniss said:

thanks cha <3

she's so so pretty it's unreal??

i love her natural face freckles if u see some of her images, her whole face is cute <3

2172.jpgsex-drugs-rock-roll-elizabeth-gillies-he

4 minutes ago, Nightmare Moon said:

Do you remember who Sombra was?

I remember hearing about him when he came out, but by that time I'd stopped watching the show.

"Oh Marissa, stop it." Lewbert said, flirting with his new lover. The look in her eyes said something to him. It was a look that only he could recognize. It seemed to say, 'oh Lube, I'll rub wart cream all over your stress wart.' This was a look only a true woman could give him. 

620713_1295116649401_full.jpg?v=12951173

"Oh Lube, you're such a charmer!" Marissa exclaimed. She hadn't been this happy since Freddie allowed her to give him a tic bath on her birthday. Marissa knew that this love was real. She felt a sudden urge to place her finger into a tub of wart cream, and later smear it onto the wart, one she knew could've only been caused from stress. 

Meanwhile, a certain quarter-Mexican lingered in the shadows. 'Is Lewbert going to become my new daddy?!?!?!" he thought to himself. 

i just opened your thread and this was there and i truly cant recall writing it?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mermaid Magic said:

tumblr_oergisFyaJ1u0f08eo2_250.jpgtumblr_oergisFyaJ1u0f08eo1_250.jpg

;)?

omg those boots look so well made, totally you 

AND OMG THE SECOND IMAGE 

1 hour ago, Homie❤ said:

"Oh Marissa, stop it." Lewbert said, flirting with his new lover. The look in her eyes said something to him. It was a look that only he could recognize. It seemed to say, 'oh Lube, I'll rub wart cream all over your stress wart.' This was a look only a true woman could give him. 

620713_1295116649401_full.jpg?v=12951173

"Oh Lube, you're such a charmer!" Marissa exclaimed. She hadn't been this happy since Freddie allowed her to give him a tic bath on her birthday. Marissa knew that this love was real. She felt a sudden urge to place her finger into a tub of wart cream, and later smear it onto the wart, one she knew could've only been caused from stress. 

Meanwhile, a certain quarter-Mexican lingered in the shadows. 'Is Lewbert going to become my new daddy?!?!?!" he thought to himself. 

i just opened your thread and this was there and i truly cant recall writing it?

omg I don't remember Her but I'm v glad I know Her now

3 hours ago, crushingmayhem said:

Are you a slow or fast reader?

In the middle I guess, but if I really like something I read it slower or take a break just to think about it. km fics But I really do like the aspect of retaining and absorbing novels along with reading a good size amount.