• Advertisement

Chask

Cha

9 minutes ago, Sandy said:

since you asked me... whos your least favorite sb character?

big sister sam is a plausible candidate for that role or maybe some irritating one-timer from s6/s7 

1 minute ago, Katniss said:

Isn't it after 6 where you are? I'm surprised you haven't gone to bed yet :Laugh: 

yeah I got depressed at like 5 and just decided to stay up until I felt like knocking out

7 minutes ago, Katniss said:

Do you have a favorite Red Velvet member?

also: I love how the kpop group is the first result for "red velvet" on Google and not the dessert haha

I don't know the full differences between them yet lolz, only heard like 5 songs

4 hours ago, Katniss said:

I still have a little trouble telling apart the girls of Girls' Generation, I only really know Sooyoung? :P 

I know the leader taeyeon and her deepish voice, sooyoung homie's favorite with the unique eyes, Sunny.. NO! fiya and homie's least favorite bc she supposedly can't sing as well as the others, Yoona AKA forgotten when it comes to lines, american Jessica da english speaking chick who left bc her label or w'ever screwed her over and american Tiffany, the girl who gets most of the english lines (though taeyeon and the others are pretty good at some english) and lines in general. Yuri, the girl a lot of ppl like, I need to see more of her. Yoona, Jessica and Yuri I need to remember their faces more, I think I can tell when it's Tiffany bc her voice and endless english lines. 

5 hours ago, Mermaid Magic said:

so I'm going to order Joe Murray's book from his site and there's an option for you to request a character doodle and I'm going to ask for Leslie to see if he actually remembers him? :Laugh: 

omg that'd would be so very cool if you got the book in the mail and he actually did, send pics when u get it ;)

4 hours ago, Homie❤ said:

aww your sleep patterns worry me sometimes. hope you're doing well?

ty but dwai <3 I make sure to get some sleep, I went to bed for 6 hrs this morning

• Like 1

AHAHAHAH THAT SNSD DESCRIPTION

heres mine (from favorite to least favorite member)

sooyoung - If someones doing a weirdly hot stare thing it's her. Also if you see somebody dancing decently, its probably her. also if you hear me yelling

jessica - If she mysteriously doesn't appear in post-2014 videos, it's Jessica. If they sound Korean while singing but american while speaking its jessica. if they're ridiculously hot its jessica

taeyeon - if you could fit the grand canyon (and 3 medium sized canyons) between her eyes, its taeyeon. also if they go AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

yuri - if their eyebrows never look quite right, its yuri.

tiffany - if you hear a really obvious american accent, its tiffany. 

hyoyeon - if someones dancing really well and gets 0 lines in the song, its hyoyeon. see: into the new world mv

seohyun - if its the girl in TTS that isnt taeyeon or tiffany, its seohyun. 

sunny - if an obnoxious bitch who cant sing and has fugly hair comes on and starts yelling and doing fugly ass 'aegyo' poses, its sunny. 

yoona - no notable features to list

1 hour ago, Katniss said:

Can I have an imagine? It would cheer me up a little :/

Imagine you and Pratt chilling in a room listening to kpop. He really gets into the groups you like, plus other ones. So for your birthday he surprises you by taking you to a 1NE2 and Mamamoo concert, with backstage passes.

14 minutes ago, Homie❤ said:

AHAHAHAH THAT SNSD DESCRIPTION

heres mine (from favorite to least favorite member)

sooyoung - If someones doing a weirdly hot stare thing it's her. Also if you see somebody dancing decently, its probably her. also if you hear me yelling

jessica - If she mysteriously doesn't appear in post-2014 videos, it's Jessica. If they sound Korean while singing but american while speaking its jessica. if they're ridiculously hot its jessica

taeyeon - if you could fit the grand canyon (and 3 medium sized canyons) between her eyes, its taeyeon. also if they go AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

yuri - if their eyebrows never look quite right, its yuri.

tiffany - if you hear a really obvious american accent, its tiffany. 

hyoyeon - if someones dancing really well and gets 0 lines in the song, its hyoyeon. see: into the new world mv

seohyun - if its the girl in TTS that isnt taeyeon or tiffany, its seohyun. 

sunny - if an obnoxious bitch who cant sing and has fugly hair comes on and starts yelling and doing fugly ass 'aegyo' poses, its sunny. 

yoona - no notable features to list

omg u think sunny is better than yoona 

• Like 1