• Advertisement

Chask

Cha

Freddie the Opposing Mexican waited in the elevator, riding alone to his fate. He knew it was time. 

"I must fight my father, Lewbert "The Sexy Mexy" Juarez El Ranchito Sline The Ii, to regain my honor..." he whispered to himself in the elevator. Freddie couldn't wait to finally face his father and be able to Defy Death and Seek Revenge, at Last. The sound of gears turning signaled the elevator doors to open. 

"Freddie!!" Marissa exclaimed It'd been forever (or approximately two hours) since she'd last seen her son. "Where have you been? Are you going to battle Lewbert?"

"Yes, but it's not a battle..." Freddie said triumphantly, the power of Mexico flowing through his veins. "It's my life." A loud, deafening scream could be heard from the room next to theirs. A sound that disgusting, undesirable, and Mexican could've only come from one doorman.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SONNNN WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" said Lewbert aggressively. 

"Don't you touch my Freddie!" Marissa yelled, developing a protective stance over her son. She wouldn't let the Warted Half-Mexican Demon destroy her precious Freddie. Not today. 

"Mom!!" Freddie said in a Skylar-ish tone. "I have to be the one to defeat my DADDY.! It's the only way to fulfill Mother's Prophecy."

The Fencin' Benson gave Freddie a gentle touch in the ear with her ear-wax-sucking vacuum before allowing him to finally defeat his father.

"OH GREAT, MY OWN SON IS TRYING TO FIGHT ME. AS IF MY LIFFE AINT SUS ENOUGH"said Lewbert, prepared to defeat his son. It was time. "Wart power, Unite!" the power of cherries surrounded Lewbert. He was too strong. Freddie couldn't keep up.

"YOUR CHERRY IS TOO STRONG AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THIS IS SERIOUS CHIZZZZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAAA" yelled Freddie as he fucking died. 

It was at that moment that the holy Trinity of strength rose. Bernice slammed into the stadium.

"YOU BETTA GIVE ME MY 250!"

Sonya arrived at the stadium, holding a tray of delicious boobery muffins

"DO YOU WANT A MOOFIN??"

A flood of light streamed from the sky. A heavenly chorus of angels began singing "I'm coming home." The Divine Spirit herself, Mother Cosgrove, had arrived on the scene.

"Tell the world I'm coming....."

"Haha, here we go." said Freddie, returning from the grave just to make that joke.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAA WHADDYA WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANT" yelled Lewbert at the women who had just arrived.

"I WANT YOU TO GIMME MY 250!!!!!!!" Bernice screamed. Using the power of her water jetpack, she flew into the sky and tipped Lewbert over like the car she tipped over."

*in a confessional* "I SMELLED LIKE CHERRY WITH THAT BIG ASS WART ON ME BUT IM TAKIN IT TO TREEMART, GIMME MY 250 CHA CHING!"

"U WANT BOOBERRY MAFFIN?!?!" Sonya yelled, pelting Lewbert with her famous recipe. 

Mother Cosgrove finished Lewbert off with a ceremonious rendition of "Leave It All To Me", followed by attacking him with the power of her awkwardness."

lKr6aix.png

"I hope to never see you again, Lewbert. Not in this life."

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Homie❤ said:

Freddie the Opposing Mexican waited in the elevator, riding alone to his fate. He knew it was time. 

"I must fight my father, Lewbert "The Sexy Mexy" Juarez El Ranchito Sline The Ii, to regain my honor..." he whispered to himself in the elevator. Freddie couldn't wait to finally face his father and be able to Defy Death and Seek Revenge, at Last. The sound of gears turning signaled the elevator doors to open. 

"Freddie!!" Marissa exclaimed It'd been forever (or approximately two hours) since she'd last seen her son. "Where have you been? Are you going to battle Lewbert?"

"Yes, but it's not a battle..." Freddie said triumphantly, the power of Mexico flowing through his veins. "It's my life." A loud, deafening scream could be heard from the room next to theirs. A sound that disgusting, undesirable, and Mexican could've only come from one doorman.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SONNNN WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" said Lewbert aggressively. 

"Don't you touch my Freddie!" Marissa yelled, developing a protective stance over her son. She wouldn't let the Warted Half-Mexican Demon destroy her precious Freddie. Not today. 

"Mom!!" Freddie said in a Skylar-ish tone. "I have to be the one to defeat my DADDY.! It's the only way to fulfill Mother's Prophecy."

The Fencin' Benson gave Freddie a gentle touch in the ear with her ear-wax-sucking vacuum before allowing him to finally defeat his father.

"OH GREAT, MY OWN SON IS TRYING TO FIGHT ME. AS IF MY LIFFE AINT SUS ENOUGH"said Lewbert, prepared to defeat his son. It was time. "Wart power, Unite!" the power of cherries surrounded Lewbert. He was too strong. Freddie couldn't keep up.

"YOUR CHERRY IS TOO STRONG AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THIS IS SERIOUS CHIZZZZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAAA" yelled Freddie as he fucking died. 

It was at that moment that the holy Trinity of strength rose. Bernice slammed into the stadium.

"DO YOU WANT A MOOFIN??"

A flood of light streamed from the sky. A heavenly chorus of angels began singing "I'm coming home." The Divine Spirit herself, Mother Cosgrove, had arrived on the scene.

"Haha, here we go." said Freddie, returning from the grave just to make that joke.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAA WHADDYA WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANT" yelled Lewbert at the women who had just arrived.

"I WANT YOU TO GIMME MY 250!!!!!!!" Bernice screamed. Using the power of her water jetpack, she flew into the sky and tipped Lewbert over like the car she tipped over."

*in a confessional* "I SMELLED LIKE CHERRY WITH THAT BIG ASS WART ON ME BUT IM TAKIN IT TO TREEMART, GIMME MY 250 CHA CHING!"

"U WANT BOOBERRY MAFFIN?!?!" Sonya yelled, pelting Lewbert with her famous recipe. 

Mother Cosgrove finished Lewbert off with a ceremonious rendition of "Leave It All To Me", followed by attacking him with the power of her awkwardness."

lKr6aix.png

"DO YOU WANT A MOOFIN??"

lKr6aix.png

"I prepared refreshments!" said T-Bo. *all cheer*

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Homie❤ said:

"DO YOU WANT A MOOFIN??"

lKr6aix.png

i hope t-bo made blue (bloob) berry tea and deviled eggs for alllll..

14 minutes ago, Katniss said:

I'd honestly watch Arthur over some adult cartoons these days?

I can't completely get into adult cartoons besides king of the hill, tbh. (and honestly koth is more of a simpsons than an adult cartoon for the most part anyway)

On 9/30/2016 at 5:45 AM, Katniss said:

Favorite 2NE1 song?

hard for me to choose just one favorite 

On 9/30/2016 at 5:34 PM, Homie❤ said:

7DuobfW.jpg

omg his iconic fall image!!

10 hours ago, Homie❤ said:

omg 3 asks in a row, but when i saw ur donation i was like oMG ANDRE WHO DID THAT?

(but thank you dearly love)

<3 nw i just decided i didn't need overlord and gave u back ur doubloons and then some extra ;) 

On 9/30/2016 at 2:23 PM, Homie❤ said:

i keep falling in lube again?

i made an image for this but mobile has scorned me, sad eras i wish she died like marc deli did to protect gibby?

gibby will die protecting lube rt