• Advertisement

Chask

Cha

26 minutes ago, crushingmayhem said:

If you could get inside someone else's dreams who would it be?

ooh good question, maybe ariana and i can subconsciously persuade her to have a private concert for me

her or phil collins or maybe beat crusaders

The late night breeze was gently brushing against Ozu's jacket.  It was late summer, nearing the turning of the season.  He was dashing down the street, his arm in the cold hard grasp of his wife's hand as she dragged him along, trying to outrun the paparazzi.  Guano and Yes Man were in tail, trying to catch up.  Guano tripped however,

"Go on...go without me..."  Guano was being dramatic again.

"GET UP!"  Yes Man carried the little guy in his arms and caught up with the parents.

"They're bad tonight, and I'm hearing some odd questions."  Kiyoko spouted out as she was in full sprint.  "These headlines just...don't make any sense!"  Kiyoko snatched a newspaper from an innocent bystander, who was consumed by the frenzy.

Local Mangaka Traces Her Outlines

"This is bullcrap dude!  I do not trace my outlines!"  Kiyoko was furious.  Luckily they made it to the apartments just in time for her to throw Ozu 70+ stories and take her sons to the elevator, narrowly escaping certain death.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Aya♥ said:

The late night breeze was gently brushing against Ozu's jacket.  It was late summer, nearing the turning of the season.  He was dashing down the street, his arm in the cold hard grasp of his wife's hand as she dragged him along, trying to outrun the paparazzi.  Guano and Yes Man were in tail, trying to catch up.  Guano tripped however,

"Go on...go without me..."  Guano was being dramatic again.

"GET UP!"  Yes Man carried the little guy in his arms and caught up with the parents.

"They're bad tonight, and I'm hearing some odd questions."  Kiyoko spouted out as she was in full sprint.  "These headlines just...don't make any sense!"  Kiyoko snatched a newspaper from an innocent bystander, who was consumed by the frenzy.

Local Mangaka Traces Her Outlines

"This is bullcrap dude!  I do not trace my outlines!"  Kiyoko was furious.  Luckily they made it to the apartments just in time for her to throw Ozu 70+ stories and take her sons to the elevator, narrowly escaping certain death.

i love how u wrote "sons", u write their personalities pretty great now

Just now, E.V.I.L said:

i h88 it whrn i wake up but spend half annhour in my phone because bed is life tbht tbtb? 

I do that every morning and either scroll through the answers to the questions I asked the night before or Isemi fall asleep lol.

Just now, E.V.I.L said:

ViX7SoG.png Tag yourself I'm hte F on the papers

omg dude

i'm desperate yes man hoping that ozu and mrs. ozu will order out so that he'll won't have to cook a lavish meal as always

or maybe I always like making that running gag