• Advertisement

Chask

Cha

5 hours ago, crushingmayhem said:

Do you still watch Gintama?

yeah, my next episode is 195

12 minutes ago, Homie☆★ said:

omg i was at a chinese restaurant  and i was calm on the outside but on the inside i was like :rock:?

did u see creepy smiling random rap guy 

4 minutes ago, crushingmayhem said:

What restaurants have you gone to lately?

I got a burger the other day but we don't go out to eat much (unless it's to pick up chicken) because we don't have free money to spend.

37 minutes ago, crushingmayhem said:

What program do you use?

Sketchbook for desktop

33 minutes ago, Katniss said:

Could you see Guano in a relationship someday?

He actually had a crush on this one girl named Shino once. She seems alright and cares about the justice of others. I think it's funny whenever she doesn't realize he's hitting on her.

yNPWxQ5.png

I'd be semi good with it as long as the writers would keep it comedic, though i don't think it would happen. but a girl actually shorter than guano besides kiyoko *cheer*

and now I feel tempted to draw her again :glare:

Ozu sat on his sofa, flipping through the channels on his super flat HD television.  He was bored, no film shoot today, no big meetings.  It was rare he actually had the time to do nothing, and he makes the most of it.

"I'm just sitting here, bored out of my mind."  Ozu said aloud.  Kiyoko was in the other room, doing something else.  Guano was sitting in a seat adjacent to him, while YesMan was snoozing away next to Ozu on the sofa.

"You know Ozu, we could actually spend today doing something as a family instead of just sitting here channel surfing."  Guano suggested.

"Great idea Guano!"  a loud, American voiced piped into the conversation, seemingly out of nowhere.  The fam was taken aback.  They did not expect Mikey Simon of all people to show up in the penthouse.

"Mikey, how did you get into my suit?"  Ozu stood up, abandoning the YesMan.

"Well, I decided I'm gonna chill here with you, if that's k."  Mikey said, plopping himself down on the sofa.  Ozu, now beginning to turn red, tried to calm himself down.

"Mikey, please leave.  I made this day all about not having to work, and to see your face makes my day worse."  Ozu squeezed his temple in frustration.

"W'ever pops, I'll behave, you won't even know I'm here!"  Mikey said, just as he said that, he pointed at laughed at the television. "That guy got hit in the head with two coconuts!"

Ozu had reached his boiling point.  As if he was in a Loony Tune short, a cartoon thermometer burst.  Ozu grabbed Mikey and threw him out the door, slamming it for good measure.

"What the heck is all this noise out here?"  Kiyoko made her first appearance of the story, much to the studio audience's delight.

"A young ginger punk with nothing better to do than to ruin this old man's day."  Ozu said, breathing a sigh of relief as he sat back down.  However, he accidentally sat back down on top of YesMan injuring him.  He was rushed to the hospital, and recovered at full health the next day.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Katniss said:

Would you draw them together for lil' ol me? :funny: 

:glare::funny:

when i get done with renegade's request and start on Brady's then i'll do that 

8 hours ago, Homie☆★ said:

im still crying at this?

ur images breathe me 

1 minute ago, Aya♥ said:

Ozu sat on his sofa, flipping through the channels on his super flat HD television.  He was bored, no film shoot today, no big meetings.  It was rare he actually had the time to do nothing, and he makes the most of it.

"I'm just sitting here, bored out of my mind."  Ozu said aloud.  Kiyoko was in the other room, doing something else.  Guano was sitting in a seat adjacent to him, while YesMan was snoozing away next to Ozu on the sofa.

"You know Ozu, we could actually spend today doing something as a family instead of just sitting here channel surfing."  Guano suggested.

"Great idea Guano!"  a loud, American voiced piped into the conversation, seemingly out of nowhere.  The fam was taken aback.  They did not expect Mikey Simon of all people to show up in the penthouse.

"Mikey, how did you get into my suit?"  Ozu stood up, abandoning the YesMan.

"Well, I decided I'm gonna chill here with you, if that's k."  Mikey said, plopping himself down on the sofa.  Ozu, now beginning to turn red, tried to calm himself down.

"Mikey, please leave.  I made this day all about not having to work, and to see your face makes my day worse."  Ozu squeezed his temple in frustration.

"W'ever pops, I'll behave, you won't even know I'm here!"  Mikey said, just as he said that, he pointed at laughed at the television. "That guy got hit in the head with two coconuts!"

Ozu had reached his boiling point.  As if he was in a Loony Tune short, a cartoon thermometer burst.  Ozu grabbed Mikey and threw him out the door, slamming it for good measure.

"What the heck is all this noise out here?"  Kiyoko made her first appearance of the story, much to the studio audience's delight.

"A young ginger punk with nothing better to do than to ruin this old man's day."  Ozu said, breathing a sigh of relief as he sat back down.  However, he accidentally sat back down on top of YesMan injuring him.  He was rushed to the hospital, and recovered at full health the next day.

"That guy got hit in the head with two coconuts!"

OMG 

glad mikey got put in his damn place and yes man healed quickly, i wonder what mother was doing