1 hour ago, Renegade the Unicorn said:

wutchu think of my avvie???

ps. it's me irl

it's good, ya

6 minutes ago, Sauce Mama said:

For you babe? <3 

saw it the other day, reminds me of

I'm fine
What she means: How come Drake and Josh characters Craig Ramirez and Eric Blonowitz appear in the iCarly episode iStart a Fanwar attending an iCarly conference, implying iCarly and Drake and Josh are set in the same universe, that means there would be two versions of Miranda Cosgrove in the same universe? And two versions of Jerry Trainor? However in the episode iGet Pranky Carly is shown to be watching an episode of Drake and Josh in which Megan pranks her brothers. We know that iCarly and Victorious are set in the same universe, as shown in the episode iParty with Victorious, yet in the Victorious episode Who Did It to Trina the characters literally reference Drake and Josh as a tv show the characters watch? Do Craig and Eric possess transdimensional powers??? Able to travel to and from the universe where they are real and the universe where they are characters in a TV show? In the same episode Craig and Eric appear so do characters from Zoe101, another show that features Victoria Justice, who plays the main character in Victorious AND a famous boxer, Shelby Marx, in the iCarly episode iFight Shelby Marx. Is it possible for three women in the same universe to have the exact same body? Is it then possible for Carly and Megan to exist in the same universe??? Nickelodeon I need answers

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Homie☆★ said:

I'm fine
What she means: How come Drake and Josh characters Craig Ramirez and Eric Blonowitz appear in the iCarly episode iStart a Fanwar attending an iCarly conference, implying iCarly and Drake and Josh are set in the same universe, that means there would be two versions of Miranda Cosgrove in the same universe? And two versions of Jerry Trainor? However in the episode iGet Pranky Carly is shown to be watching an episode of Drake and Josh in which Megan pranks her brothers. We know that iCarly and Victorious are set in the same universe, as shown in the episode iParty with Victorious, yet in the Victorious episode Who Did It to Trina the characters literally reference Drake and Josh as a tv show the characters watch? Do Craig and Eric possess transdimensional powers??? Able to travel to and from the universe where they are real and the universe where they are characters in a TV show? In the same episode Craig and Eric appear so do characters from Zoe101, another show that features Victoria Justice, who plays the main character in Victorious AND a famous boxer, Shelby Marx, in the iCarly episode iFight Shelby Marx. Is it possible for three women in the same universe to have the exact same body? Is it then possible for Carly and Megan to exist in the same universe??? Nickelodeon I need answers

I'm fine
What she means:

Never thought I'd fall in love
Now I stand corrected
Never thought I'd feel what I feel
Never been so affected
Now I know what I know but sometimes
It feel so subjective, oh oh

You surprised me, hypnotized me
Found my weakness, then you creeped in
Took my heart then, oh you started
To make my whole world just explode

Bam, my life was changed
Bam, can't concentrate
Bam, I was okay
Until we met that day then
Bam, I am obsessed
Bam, can't get no rest
Bam, ever since we met
I think I know what love is, bam

I felt so secure
With these walls around me
Boys will take me out
But bring me back where they found me
And there's no harm, no foul
'Cause they never got a chance to know me, yea yea

To make my whole world just explode

Bam, my life was changed
Bam, can't concentrate
Bam, I was okay
Bam, I am obsessed
Bam, can't get no rest
Bam, ever since we met

And if I had to walk a million miles
To find your smile, I would
You know I would, babe
And if you took a trip to Costa Rica
And told me to meet ya, I would
I would I would, yea yea yea

Bam, my life was changed
Bam, can't concentrate
Bam, I was okay
Bam, I am obsessed
Bam, can't get no rest
Bam, ever since we met

To make my whole world just explode, bam

• Like 1

the post clearly ignores that sam also lives in both universes as dustins demon girlfriend in zoey 101 which means two of her would live in this universe? however one common thread between all of these shows is when they watch girly cow which clearly means they're all linked meaning that drake and josh is potentially even a reality show within the laws of the danwarp universe, though this is also made unclear by the fact that drake appears in an icarly ep as his tv counterpart!?

5 minutes ago, Homie☆★ said:

the post clearly ignores that sam also lives in both universes as dustins demon girlfriend in zoey 101 which means two of her would live in this universe? however one common thread between all of these shows is when they watch girly cow which clearly means they're all linked meaning that drake and josh is potentially even a reality show within the laws of the danwarp universe, though this is also made unclear by the fact that drake appears in an icarly ep as his tv counterpart!?

I believe that mother cosgrove can make anything possible that she wishes  rt