• Advertisement

054. SpongeBob B.C. (Before Comedy) [A.K.A. Ugh]

70s

Very underrated. While I fell asleep the first time I saw it, I actually like the concept of the episode, and also Spongebob's apparent knowing of Patchy and Potty.

Mr. Krabs: "What's wrong, Spongebob?!" Spongebob: "I don't know, Mr. Krabs, but I've just got the strangest feeling that SOMEWHERE a pirate and a parrot are arguing about ME; and the parrot is WINNING!" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Also we get the rare treat of seeing Patrick's voice-actor make a live-action appearance as the cave-man! :D This is a VERY cool (and hot, because of the fire!) episode! B) Enough said! ;)

This is the most underrated season 3 episode and one of the most underrated pre-movie episode. I don't see what's so bad about this episode. Sure, this episode is uncreative but It was very funny and I didn't even get bored when I watched this episode. It's not one of the best season 3 episodes but It's one of my favorite SpongeBob specials. I laughed at many times like SpongeBob's cameo in Patchy's plot, most of Patrchy's plot, Giant Gary leaving behind a long trail of slime and then Squod slipping on the slime trail, Patar hugging Squod, Patar biting his hand, Patar eating a small crab, SpongeGar and Patar clapping their own hands, SpongeGar, Patar and Squod eating too much food and the ending. I rate this episode 10/10 (HATERS GONNA HATE)

• Like 1

Not bad, certainly not the best episode, but it is nice. I like the song and the joke about SB knowing Patchy and Potty were talking about him. If the episode did not have the Patchy segment, I would have not liked it. Sure, the cave-men Pat, SB, and Squid was interesting and all, yet not much humor came to it. The Patchy segment did help the episode. Anyway, this is still a pretty good episode.

(They barely air this)