• Advertisement

South Park

dragiiin123

Agreed that Black Friday was the best episode of the season so far. It nailed everything perfectly:

-The craziness of Black Friday

-The next gen console war

-Parodying Game of Thrones

-HBO's fascination with penises

-Stop Touching Me Elmo

Overall a wonderful episode and I can't wait for Part 2 on Wednesday.

I hope It's a trilogy like Imatinationland or Coon episodes from season 14.

What do you think of "A Song of A** and Fire" episode? I loved it. It's another excellent episode of season 17. The story was good, the characters were great, especially Princess McCormik and I laughed at many parts in this episode. Walking in the old man's garden gag kinda got old IMO but the last one was very funny. Kenny being anime princess really cracked me up. The shoppers walking slowly was hilarious too. My rating is 10/10.

OMG!!! Another cliffhanger. This is definetly a trilogy. It sucks that we have to wait two weeks until the third part of this trilogy. I hope the third part and the season finale will be worth waiting.

What do you think of Titties and Dragons episode of South Park, the ending of Black Friday triology? I thought It was just awesome. It's the best episode of this season and this episode is one of the funniest South Park episodes, I've ever seen in a long time. I laughed so hard when Kenny died and came back to life. One of the shooper cutting off the crator of GOT's wiener cracked me up. The ending was hilarious too. I can't wait to see season finale. I hope the season finale is just amazing as this trilogy. 10/10

My rating for Black Friday trilogy is 11/10. It's now my favorite triology in South Park.

Makes sense that they're only airing new episodes in the fall now. The seasons have been reduced to a 10-episode format.

It kinda sucks that we only get 10 episodes by year and wait for new episodes until Fall but at least the 10 limit for seasons and a 8-9 months of hiatus give the crew an opportunity to write fresh stories rather than a make an episode about kids getting bored at ziplining. Season 17 had a lot fresh stories and most of them were executed well. I really can't wait how season 18 will turn out.

Seasons 7 and 8 were my favorites, honestly. 

That's...pretty understandable. I love Seasons 7 and 8. For some reason though, I never decided what my favorite season of South Park was. Maybe it's because there are really good episodes in every season and no really bad ones for me.

That's...pretty understandable. I love Seasons 7 and 8. For some reason though, I never decided what my favorite season of South Park was. There are really good episodes in every season and no really bad ones for me.

Yeah, Season 8 has all the classics and a lot of my favorites, like the anime one, the Walmart one (Which is suprisingly very down to earth), Douche And Turd, Woodland Critter Christmas, others i can't think of....

Although, my favorite episode, "Fat Butt And Pancake Head" is Season 7. It also had Raisins, another favorite.

• Like 1

Yeah, Season 8 has all the classics and a lot of my favorites, like the anime one, the Walmart one (Which is suprisingly very down to earth), Douche And Turd, Woodland Critter Christmas, others i can't think of....

Although, my favorite episode, "Fat Butt And Pancake Head" is Season 7. It also had Raisins, another favorite.

OMG The Wallmart episode is lulz. I love that epiaode so much. <3

Another my favorites from season 8 are AWESOM-O and Passion of the Jew.

I don't mind the ten episode seasons honestly.   Matt and Trey have other things they want to do and I don't blame them.  As long as South Park still makes me laugh, they will keep maintaining my viewership.

• Like 1

OMG The Wallmart episode is lulz. I love that epiaode so much. <3

Another my favorites from season 8 are AWESOM-O and Passion of the Jew.

Those are pretty funny too.  "OOH MY NIPPLES ARE SO TENDER DON'T SQUEEZE THEM ANYMORE!"

I don't mind the ten episode seasons honestly.   Matt and Trey have other things they want to do and I don't blame them.  As long as South Park still makes me laugh, they will keep maintaining my viewership.

This.

So, they new season is premiering in... 19 minutes where i live!

I watched the Black Friday trilogy and it was so fucking epic. I was at the edge of my seat towards the end, laughing, and it was just all a great experience. The best trilogy, hands down. The garden scenes got kind of annoying at parts, but Cartman and the old man arguing always got a chuckle out of me.

What'd you guys think of Go Fund Yourself? I thought it was pretty funny and I thought the ending with the Dallas Cowboys was pretty funny. Great start to a season.

I thought this episode was absolutely funny. From the names of the kickstarter to the Washington Redskins manager getting pummeled by the Dallas Cowboys, I loved every minute of it.

• Like 1