• Advertisement

Comics Discussion

Ron

Spoiler
Spoiler
I myself enjoy Pearl s Before Swine.

Dismissing the odd space as a typo, my respect for you just went up a couple notches.

Some of my other favourites are Calvin & Hobbes, Dilbert, and Peanuts. Garfield's occasionally funny too.

Spoiler
Spoiler

Dismissing the odd space as a typo, my respect for you just went up a couple notches.

Some of my other favourites are Calvin & Hobbes, Dilbert, and Peanuts. Garfield's occasionally funny too.

As mine did for you. I agree with all of them, but the final one. Garfield is an alright comic, but is never funny. 428899.gif

I view almost every comic in the entertainment section: Garfield, Zits (my second favorite), Heart of the City, Family Circus, Baldo, Hi & Lois, Pearls Before Swine (Kill da Google! 428899.gif ), Peanuts, Red & Rover, Argyle Sweater, Prickly City, Rose Is Rose, One Big Happy, Beatle Bailey, Crankshaft, Funky Winkerbean, Lio, Baby Blues and sometimes Curtis, For Better or For Worse, Ziggy, F Minus, Luann and Hagar the Horrible.

Spoiler
Spoiler

Wait, isn't Jon not supposed to hear Garfield's thoughts? So what's up with the last panel?

Actually, I have a few more favourites: Foxtrot and The Far Side.

You're right. 915955.png But it's a comic strip, so I wouldn't look into it too much. A lot of them are inconsistent with things like that.

Bumpy because this topic needs to live again. I always use to read the Sunday cartoons. Calvin and Hobbies and etc is still fun to read when I can.

But my favorite at the moment...

Garfield Minus Garfield. It tells the tale of one man's journey into spiraling insanity. Supposedly even the creator of Garfield himself likes it.

http://garfieldminusgarfield.net

• Like 2