• Advertisement

Sh*t Homophobic People Say

70s

If I had a dollar for every homophobic comment made in today's society, I would be rich.

Anyway, some people are ignorant about what they say and that was beyond offensive. It is really unfortunate that some people can't think twice before making stupid statements like that.

I think it's stupid when anti-gay conservatives use HIV/AIDS as a reason for homosexuality being wrong. Straight people can get those same STDs and hold just as much responsibility when it comes to sex as gay people do.

*facepalm*

"Stupidity isn't a virus, but it sure is spreading like one" is all I can think. Seriously, since when did we have to turn so judgmental and hate people just for being how they are? It sickens me to see that there are still people in our society so close-minded and not willing to see that love is love, no matter sex, race or age. Just as long as it isn't hurting anyone, then why should it be wrong? Gosh...

• Like 1

What disturbs me the most isn't this video (which is disgusting), but moreso that this sort of thing doesn't even surprise me anymore. It's so shameful that this blind hatred is so frequent that I can become desensitized to it. What is wrong with people?