• Advertisement

Ask Jeeves

Old Man Jenkins

yeah Otto is a real jerk mostly and I'm surprised to see the Squid so high? :funny:

He's the most interesting of Team Rocket to me, plus Sim Sammy and the kickball episode factored into it too.

Could you please? :funny:

Uhhh...Uhhh. LOKAT THE FUNNY FACE! DOO DOO DOO DOO DOO look-at-the-funny-face_fb_1341531.jpg

I personally think Reggie is worse than Otto because at least Otto's jackass attitude can be hilarious?

while hilarious in some episodes like that Capture The Flag one, the magic seashell ep and the one with the old 70s skateboard, he's just too much of a straight up jerkass a lot of the time like that ep where he was beefing with Twister over Twister being afraid after he wiped out and the ep where they surf the channel and almost get themselves killed

Your thoughts on Lars silent friend Animal?

Now that's a kid who looks like he's been held back for like 10+ years :laugh: kinda wished they expanded on him a bit more, actually gave him lines like the other two. Closest we came to hearing a peep outta him was his shrill yelps of terror when he pussied out of the incline against Sam.

I'm cured?

I love it when a plan comes together :swag:

I think you can hear his voice in the Iron Squid episode or it might be more yelps again?

Probably more yelps from when they all tire out and bail on the competition :laugh:

I've always liked how Sam and Reggie kinda have each other's backs?

Hell, she was the first out of em all to have his back nor do I remember her ever being a dick towards him like the other two. And Sam's done good by Reggie the whole lot of the time, only exceptions being when he's like pressured from Twist and Otto. Dats friendship at first sight.