• Advertisement

Ask Jeeves

Old Man Jenkins

tho?

Spoiler

Uh hey Ozu I was just by in the neighborhood and well... I was thinking.. my cellphone recently been glitching on me like crazy and I was thinking of replacing it but...*gulp* I am kinda low on funds so I was wondering... if maybe... I could have a raise or at least have my paycheck early this month...?

Guano, you know I never give out paychecks to any employee than the set date.

But I-

No exceptions, everyone is treated the same around here!

Yes-Man: NO MEANS NO!

(Much debate (and crying) later.)

Guano? If this about a raise I already told you!

*gasp*

*ahem* I mean, I can't give you a raise Guano. You see that wouldn't be fair to the others... but I guess this one time I could give you your paycheck early... If I can have a picture of you. 

(Later...)

I can't believe it actually worked! All those countless hours of crying to do this was successful! Well, I can't complain. It's not like Ozu hasn't seen me without my suit before. I mean, I'd probably DIE if anyone else saw me.

• Like 2

When they finally beheld the Mighty Ape Mountain, they reacted with awe?

Awwwwww

I MADE THIS SLOP IN A FEW HOURS?

Spoiler
j8TwQVX.jpg

Uh hey Ozu I was just by in the neighborhood and well... I was thinking.. my cellphone recently been glitching on me like crazy and I was thinking of replacing it but...*gulp* I am kinda low on funds so I was wondering... if maybe... I could have a raise or at least have my paycheck early this month...?

Guano, you know I never give out paychecks to any employee than the set date.

But I-

No exceptions, everyone is treated the same around here!

Yes-Man: NO MEANS NO!

9CEU9sq.jpg

(Much debate (and crying) later.)

JJaSf0D.jpg

Guano? If this about a raise I already told you!

EgeeGM5.jpg

*gasp*

PIG335V.jpg

n77faL3.jpg

*ahem* I mean, I can't give you a raise Guano. You see that wouldn't be fair to the others... but I guess this one time I could give you your paycheck early... If I can have a picture of you.

(Later...)

I can't believe it actually worked! All those countless hours of crying to do this was successful! Well, I can't complain. It's not like Ozu hasn't seen me without my suit before. I mean, I'd probably DIE if anyone else saw me.

KPke6E4.jpg

When in doubt, Guano out (of the suit)

when in doubt, NEEH?

keep-calm-and-neeh-kkkkkkk.png

Dat episode was pretty darn good. Dean's gone mad tho! :funny: Goodnight Jenks, sweet wet dreams of the Kipster?

I only caught the ending when I got home, and sheeeeit, Dean's going full-on Rick Grimes. Still need to see the rest tho, but damn son, season finale next week already :funny: G'night Moose, sweet wet dreams of the Deantatorship