• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Crow

• Cha

• Sauce Mama

• E.V.I.L.

21 hours ago, Robomechabotatron said:

Does this cement the dub vs sub debate?

No words, mang. No fucking words. But I am sorta biased to be more on Team Dub when it comes Dragon Ball.

21 hours ago, Space Cowboy said:

what's up my guy?

Just trying to juggle having a social life, writing, video games and being a functioning adult :Laugh: what's good with you, mang, it's been a while

21 hours ago, Space Cowboy said:

Same lol school's been killing me which is why I haven't been here in a while, just waiting for may ya know?

Hope everything that happens during the meantime goes smooth for ya, braddah. My birthday's in May, so that's what I got to look forward to lol

19 hours ago, SOF said:

where's that pipebomb shoot from in latest Community Deathmatch post-show from? The Miz or CM Punk?

It was actually mostly inspired by Triple H's "I Am The Fucking Game" promo that Aya mentioned in her comment. You should totally peep it if you haven't yet. It's The Fucking Game at his finest promo-wise. But I did try to get it to evoke the same kind of emotion that The Miz had in his and "the wheel" bit was definitely inspired from Punk's pipe bomb.

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Cha♡ said:

want anything for ur bday in a few months?

All I need is dat chantilly! and low key Detective Pikachu

2 hours ago, Gintoki♥ said:

https://www.sbmania.net/forums/statuses/user/4195-moxley♥/?status_id=61507

Calling this man out, I know he's too scared to answer?

OOOOH, DUDESLAYER

hqdefault.jpg

• Happy 1

11 hours ago, Katniss said:

Did you watch that Scooby-Doo/Supernatural crossover last night? I'm hearing people on Reddit say it was actually pretty good :Laugh: 

Why, yes I did! It did turn out to be pretty good, as a fan of both franchises. Probably the episode I enjoyed the most so far this season :Laugh: I initially had my doubts but they really shut me up with this one.