• Advertisement

Ask Jeeves

Old Man Jenkins

SURPRISE, here's another comma-filled goodbye by Sauce Mama, let me know if you guys still want me to do these, I hope you aren't getting sick of them, anyways, I hope you had a great Cruiseday, or OMJ Tuesday, or whatever you like to call it, again I was not on that much, but it's always fun regardless, psst hey OMJ, look at the color of the object on your left and name an object on your right, that's your new superhero name, :smirk:, lemme know what it is, huhhh I ramble, have a good rest of your night, goodnight?

• Like 1

Since saying good night to each other is our new thing apparently, allow me to use a Sauce Mama patented comma goodbye.

Hope Jack the Giant Slayer was alright. I kinda wanted to see that. I think the Aflac duck will pull through too. Whatever you do avoid the Smackdown spoilers tonight because they are predictable as hell. Chili isn't my forte but cornbread is delicious. Enjoy the rest of your night, have a good one my ole friend?

• Like 1

SURPRISE, here's another comma-filled goodbye by Sauce Mama, let me know if you guys still want me to do these, I hope you aren't getting sick of them, anyways, I hope you had a great Cruiseday, or OMJ Tuesday, or whatever you like to call it, again I was not on that much, but it's always fun regardless, psst hey OMJ, look at the color of the object on your left and name an object on your right, that's your new superhero name, :smirk:, lemme know what it is, huhhh I ramble, have a good rest of your night, goodnight?

Oh, you should tell by the likes that I look forward to these comma-filled goodbyes. And I prefer Tuesday Cruisedays. Also, I'm the Black & White Television. I'm taking my new Walking Dead game out of the black and white Gamestop bag to play on my tv as I type this btw :P

Since saying good night to each other is our new thing apparently, allow me to use a Sauce Mama patented comma goodbye.

Hope Jack the Giant Slayer was alright. I kinda wanted to see that. I think the Aflac duck will pull through too. Whatever you do avoid the Smackdown spoilers tonight because they are predictable as hell. Chili isn't my forte but cornbread is delicious. Enjoy the rest of your night, have a good one my ole friend?

Jack the Giant Slayer was surprisingly pretty good. I enjoyed it more than Hansel & Gretel, Oz and (dare I say) The Hobbit. And you're too late on the Smackdown thing, but I don't really watch it nowadays to really care much about it. #Cornbread.

Well since you already the spoilers, do you smell a Booker T heel turn coming?

I'd welcome the thought of it. Kinda weird they might be considering it now tho, especially since he's going into the HOF. Maybe they'll turn him after.

Would you mind if I showed you, my friend, to everybody in town wearing a salmon suit?

Yes, I'd mind.

Why are Clappy's comma filled goodbyes filled with periods? :P

That's a good point.

Has Wumbo never heard of proper grammar?

Well, yeah it is grammatically more-

Has Clappy never heard of rule breaking?

STOP IT! STOP IT! STOP IT!

Does anyone besides me know your real name?

Pablo isn't my real name, if that's what you're thinking :P