• Advertisement

Ask Jeeves

Old Man Jenkins

Hahahaha wow...

Let's see... What's your new superhero name tonight?

The Blue Trashcan

Do you think AJ Styles ends up joining Aces and 8s since he already has the biker look in his return?

I'd be disappointed if that was the case. Let him be a lone wolf, I say!

Ok well it's goodbye time.

OMJ it's been fun. I'm going to keep posting these things with periods. Just to make Wumbo annoyed so he can punctuation nazi it. Of course are wrestling talk is always boss. Thanks for making me dig up Rocket Power YouTube clips so I can nostalgia-fy it. Although that was because Sauce found that one clip, but I digress. Also this Walking Dead iPhone game is kinda challenging. But I'm gonna keep pressing forward so we can talk about it some more than we did today, which was primarily one question. Oh and our fandom of Adam "Griff" Scott lives on as usual. Mr. Matthews. Mr Squirrels. Eric? Plays With. Too bad you and I will be the only ones that get this reference. Maybe we should try to expand our Boy Meets World cult. Anywho, that's enough periods. Period filled goodbyes just for you. Good night?

• Like 2

DA DA DA DA DA DA DAAAA TSSSSSH, preparing the comma filled goodbye with my very own thumbs, as I type this, the sumptuous, lip moistening, spine tingling, HEART STOPPING, okay that's enough, like I stated in Clappy's goodbye, I had a lot of fun with you guys today, with the Rocket Power vids and stuff, and lol at Castiel's "assbutt", I hope you had an awesome day today you Hawaiian hipster you, aloha to dat, its a tweeeester, its a tweeester, but anyways, I COMMAND YOU to have a great rest of your night, giboodnibight, I mean, goodnight?

• Like 1

Ok well it's goodbye time.

OMJ it's been fun. I'm going to keep posting these things with periods. Just to make Wumbo annoyed so he can punctuation nazi it. Of course are wrestling talk is always boss. Thanks for making me dig up Rocket Power YouTube clips so I can nostalgia-fy it. Although that was because Sauce found that one clip, but I digress. Also this Walking Dead iPhone game is kinda challenging. But I'm gonna keep pressing forward so we can talk about it some more than we did today, which was primarily one question. Oh and our fandom of Adam "Griff" Scott lives on as usual. Mr. Matthews. Mr Squirrels. Eric? Plays With. Too bad you and I will be the only ones that get this reference. Maybe we should try to expand our Boy Meets World cult. Anywho, that's enough periods. Period filled goodbyes just for you. Good night?

DA DA DA DA DA DA DAAAA TSSSSSH, preparing the comma filled goodbye with my very own thumbs, as I type this, the sumptuous, lip moistening, spine tingling, HEART STOPPING, okay that's enough, like I stated in Clappy's goodbye, I had a lot of fun with you guys today, with the Rocket Power vids and stuff, and lol at Castiel's "assbutt", I hope you had an awesome day today you Hawaiian hipster you, aloha to dat, its a tweeeester, its a tweeester, but anyways, I COMMAND YOU to have a great rest of your night, giboodnibight, I mean, goodnight?

TAKE ME LIKES THE LOT OF YOU!