• Advertisement

Ask Jeeves

Old Man Jenkins

OMJ, this has been a short-lived ask thread day, wait that didn't make much sense did it haha, so drum roll please, here is your daily comma-filled goodbye, courtesy of Hiroshi Sato, I mean, Sauce Mama, *grabs tongue* LOOK, THE COCONUTS HAVE BEEN HIDDEN UNDER YOUR TONGUE THE WHOLE TIME, and there's my car keys, hmmmmmm, I wonder how Supernatural was heh heh, I hope today was a good day for you OMJ, with lots of frolic and fun, I wasn't on that much once again, BUT ALL THAT WILL CHANGE TOMORROW, OH and I forgot to tell you, I thought of you today, cuz we were learning about the 60's today in history and my teacher played a bunch of songs by The Doors, I'm pretty sure you like The Doors right, but anyways, have a good rest of your night, from your haole friend Sauce, goodnight OMJ?

• Like 1

What advice would you offer your e-husband E-Dawg?

I'd advise him to be a filmmaker.

OMJ, this has been a short-lived ask thread day, wait that didn't make much sense did it haha, so drum roll please, here is your daily comma-filled goodbye, courtesy of Hiroshi Sato, I mean, Sauce Mama, *grabs tongue* LOOK, THE COCONUTS HAVE BEEN HIDDEN UNDER YOUR TONGUE THE WHOLE TIME, and there's my car keys, hmmmmmm, I wonder how Supernatural was heh heh, I hope today was a good day for you OMJ, with lots of frolic and fun, I wasn't on that much once again, BUT ALL THAT WILL CHANGE TOMORROW, OH and I forgot to tell you, I thought of you today, cuz we were learning about the 60's today in history and my teacher played a bunch of songs by The Doors, I'm pretty sure you like The Doors right, but anyways, have a good rest of your night, from your haole friend Sauce, goodnight OMJ?

Ah, you did think about me. I love The Doors. Supernatural was fucking cherry. You need to see it ASAP. Goodnight haole.

If you were in a medieval world what role would you want to have?

I'd be a football-playing king in space.