• Advertisement

Ask Jeeves

Old Man Jenkins

And now, it is time, for Sauce Mama's comma-filled goodbyes, Take On Me is a good song, 80's music FTW, glad you had a pretty good Sunday Funday, with the parade, and the Waikiki Strip, I'm not sure what that is, but I have a feeling it's a mall, Happy St. Patricks Day btw, I still have a bruise from you guys pinching me, lol nahhhh jk, sometimes I wonder, when you guys will write me a comma filled goodbye, although Clappy did, but hahaha I'm rambling wayyyyy too much in this one, enjoy the rest of your night, what is it like, 6:30 over there, man you got a long way brah, goodnight OMJ?

• Like 1

And now, it is time, for Sauce Mama's comma-filled goodbyes, Take On Me is a good song, 80's music FTW, glad you had a pretty good Sunday Funday, with the parade, and the Waikiki Strip, I'm not sure what that is, but I have a feeling it's a mall, Happy St. Patricks Day btw, I still have a bruise from you guys pinching me, lol nahhhh jk, sometimes I wonder, when you guys will write me a comma filled goodbye, although Clappy did, but hahaha I'm rambling wayyyyy too much in this one, enjoy the rest of your night, what is it like, 6:30 over there, man you got a long way brah, goodnight OMJ?

Too long. So long.

Oh I knew what you meant it's all good!

What's the worst storm you ever experienced?

Probably just last year around this time. Hail the size of tennis balls came down and our house got pretty flooded. That along with the small tornadoes that formed in neighboring towns, it was fucking crazy for weather down here.

Have you experienced a hurricane?

Nothing too major.

I've always wondered, how far away are most islands in Hawaii from one another? Like let's say your island from Maui? Sorry if this is coming off as dumb of me, but it's always been in the back of my mind. :P

I've always wondered, how far away are most islands in Hawaii from one another? Like let's say your island from Maui? Sorry if this is coming off as dumb of me, but it's always been in the back of my mind. :P

It's not that far, you can actually see the island of Molokai from one of the beaches here on a clear day. Maui is like a 15 minute plane ride or so.