• Advertisement

Green Day

person

Discuss this band here. I love it. It's one of my favorite bands. The only songs I've heard from it and like are Boulevard of Broken Dreams, American Idiot, Holiday, Wake Me Up When September Ends (from the album American Idiot), When I Come Around (don't know the album), Good Riddance (Time of Your Life) (don't know the album), and 21 Guns (from the album 21st Centuty Breakdown). Okay I changed my mind for the order. 3rd band in line for best and smoothest voice next to Lifehouse next to 3 Doors Down, then 4th is Cold Play.

Still one of my favorite bands of all time. Say what you will about them and American Idiot (Good album IMO, just hated the effect it had on music at the time) but these guys were just so fucking kickass at their prime that I could listen to Dookie and Nimrod on repeat for hours and never get tired of both of those albums (Mainly Dookie) 

Uh, triple post dude. BTW, just don't expect a post to be supposedly made at every point in time for any thread. Some topics gotta die, but if you want to make a new post, even if it's going to be a multi-post, you're gonna find a way to revive a thread somehow. Sorry, but it just had to said.

Uh, triple post dude. BTW, just don't expect a post to be supposedly made at every point in time for any thread. Some topics gotta die, but if you want to make a new post, even if it's going to be a multi-post, you're gonna find a way to revive a thread somehow. Sorry, but it just had to said.

I agree...and don't agree with this post. Like, I do agree that he shouldn't be multi-posting and bumping this thread just to tell us that his opinion is still up-to-date, but what's wrong with him expecting posts to be made in a thread that he likes? So what if it's inactive? There are inactive SBC threads that go years without anyone posting in them that finally get attention one day. They don't just "gotta die". Sorry, but it just had to be said.