• Advertisement

Favorite season 8 episode

spongebobiscool

1) "Frozen Face-Off"

2) "Drive Thru"

3) "The Hot Shot"

And Spongebobiscool, there's got to be at least one episode you like more than the other (Even if it's just a tiny bit, you still like it more)

And Spongebobiscool, there's got to be at least one episode you like more than the other (Even if it's just a tiny bit, you still like it more)
This.

Oh and my favorite so far has also been A Friendly Game. Granted I haven't seen that many Season 8 episodes, I enjoyed A Friendly Game a lot.

Frozen Faceoff is my favorite season 8 episode. Google Artiste is my second favorite season 8 episode. A Friendly Game is my third favorite season 8 episode. Sentimental Sponge is my fourth favorite episode. the rest i have not seen and don't plan on it either. at first i thought the quality of the show was starting to rise back up uphill again at season 8, but i'd like to take that back because even though i liked sentimental sponge, that episode still feels like all the other garbage from the post movie era, and that makes me think that the rest of the episodes will be the exact same and not change. i can't say that for sure though because i haven't seen the rest of the episodes, but i'm just predicting. i mean, it was a great episode, but compared to everything before the movie, IT SUCKED and it was STUPID. however, frozen face off, google artiste, and a friendly game were great, flawless episode. I just can't stand anything past season 3. SPONGEBOB SUCKS NOW! IT WENT DOWN THE TOILET AFTER THE MOVIE!

Frozen Faceoff is my favorite season 8 episode. Google Artiste is my second favorite season 8 episode. A Friendly Game is my third favorite season 8 episode. Sentimental Sponge is my fourth favorite episode. the rest i have not seen and don't plan on it either. at first i thought the quality of the show was starting to rise back up uphill again at season 8, but i'd like to take that back because even though i liked sentimental sponge, that episode still feels like all the other garbage from the post movie era, and that makes me think that the rest of the episodes will be the exact same and not change. i can't say that for sure though because i haven't seen the rest of the episodes, but i'm just predicting. i mean, it was a great episode, but compared to everything before the movie, IT SUCKED and it was STUPID. however, frozen face off, google artiste, and a friendly game were great, flawless episode. I just can't stand anything past season 3. SPONGEBOB SUCKS NOW! IT WENT DOWN THE TOILET AFTER THE MOVIE!

You know, I can't even tell if that's sarcasm, cuz' your opinion on Spongebob's decline is true, but there's a fact that capitalizing every letter and such counts as sarcasm. Either it is sarcasm, or you just like randomly using your caps lock. Just saying.

i didn't say it was a fact. i said it was a true point. in other words, i said it was an opinion. because when i said true, i meant it was true to ME, meaning it was an opinion, not a fact. you even said so yourself. you said my opinion about spongebob's decline is TRUE. and now you're acting like i said i was emphasizing a fact when i said i was emphasizing a true point. but why would do act like that, if you said the same thing about my opinion being true? so basically what you're saying here is that when YOU say my opinion is true, it's an opinion, but when I say my opinion is true, it's a fact. that can mean three things. either you are dumb, rude, or you understand what i just said but just didn't realize it, and that's okay because everybody makes mistakes.

You're getting to the point of flaming at this point. There is a difference between discussion and bashing, and bashing is something that does not belong here.

i didn't say it was a fact. i said it was a true point. in other words, i said it was an opinion. because when i said true, i meant it was true to ME, meaning it was an opinion, not a fact. you even said so yourself. you said my opinion about spongebob's decline is TRUE. and now you're acting like i said i was emphasizing a fact when i said i was emphasizing a true point. but why would do act like that, if you said the same thing about my opinion being true? so basically what you're saying here is that when YOU say my opinion is true, it's an opinion, but when I say my opinion is true, it's a fact. that can mean three things. either you are dumb, rude, or you understand what i just said but just didn't realize it, and that's okay because everybody makes mistakes.

What?

And no, i'm not dumb or rude.